What did you do in Boundless today?

wandering around that umbris exo

this meteor broke the petrolim well there; what are the chances?

8 Likes

I made a ribbit-y thing!

18 Likes

I did some forging!

7 Likes

INFINITE PUKE

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

2 Likes

Yessss, at Halloween I can replace the water with slide blocks. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

you can also use this

INFINITE PUKE

<div align=right>

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>extra words</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

</div>

To make this:

INFINITE PUKE

extra words

More here.

2 Likes

lol

I made an apartment complex for my girls. The exterior is done, the interior is yet to be started…le sigh…

14 Likes

While out looking for Greater beacon fuel, stopped by Trung. Sat down at one of the memorials and cried for a bit. I didn’t even know her real well, but I miss @AeneaGames all the same.

7 Likes

Made a Boundless sign above my plot :slight_smile:

21 Likes

After a week break I went through my alts to remember what I was up to.
Then I went to the rift exo with my miner:

13 Likes

Ran around looking for request baskets. Raised 80k. Spent it all on hammers/shovels/waterbreaker , kindling shreds and 2 chisels.
Made my very first batch of concrete and patterned concrete.
Now I’m trying to come up with new shapes for a planned temple and came up with this …
Not sure how I’m going to USE this mind you. Maybe as the top of a dome?[https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2819797766]

10 Likes

I spent my time trying to make sure to bolster a safer community for people wanting to play this beautiful game that I love so much. I want to take a moment and thank some of the other true good people that play this game and took a stand against someone who wanted to bully and bash community members. The honor of the community is terrific and makes me proud to call this game my home.

18 Likes

I got accused of being a bully even tho i was just try to play my game so yeah its be swell

6 Likes

I spoke to a dev yay, that’s a win for me hahah

13 Likes

What happened?

I was thinking this thread should be titled “What did you do in Boundless yesterday?” as I am always commenting on what I did the day before.

Yesterday, I filled my concrete shop and again have all colors. I harvested all my kindling and goo.

I created a sand storage in my concrete shop so that I can keep track of what sand I have and can quickly grab it and create concrete fast for orders.

9 Likes

ikr

in my case it’s what I did today and up to a few days before, depending on when my last post was

and usually it’s one of a few things I did - I chose the most important to me or the one that took most time… or I make an arbitrary choice of sort that is hard to explain :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was with a friend he was helping me build my storage area then one of my other friends comes over and tells be your doing your farm wrong i said ok i will fix it then alex and babycookie apeared out of know where which was cool then they leave my one friend that said about the farm say i didnt know you hung out with bullies then he said now i know what to expect from you

Ps i help my friends before myself thats just how i am

1 Like

I did some building yesterday. Might continue today

3 Likes