One of my favorite builds … and shop.

2 Likes

I love this whole build!

2 Likes

It’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

today i made a Blaffa trip :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This morning I went on Hatchet’s T7 hunt. My PC char finally hit 500.

I levelled up 4x on that hunt. Was pretty sweet.

Later on I did an hour of the Viking hunt.

Their T6 hunt planet is so pretty. Nice place to die. lol

Been getting unplayable tonight. So annoying.
Just running around Boundless atm. Waving at the locals and healing some. :smiley:

13 Likes

Helped run the Vikings T6 Hunt w/Hazard

4 Likes

Progress on the new base. Been throwing down lots of rock with a few zibs and zabs of mould and gleam bits.

21 Likes

A very nice :boundless: build :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

@BoundlessBlitz came for a visit last night.
:smiley:

It’s always a pleasure having company.

16 Likes

death trap? so i should change my plans, wanted to see your new additions with my own eyes but seems you dont like uninvited guests :smiley:

1 Like

I love guests. Just watch your step.
It all goes to mantle and I’ve got about a 5 plot drop off to finish in the whole area.
Slowly but surely figuring it all out.

3 Likes

Went on a hunt with the Vikings, we had a great turn out both of Meteorites, and Citizens. Glad I took a break from building :smiley: I should have brought some campfires, but I prioritized what I needed most. 1hr 50min, and got 532 Rough oort, so about 270ish an hour, not bad.

12 Likes

Went to VIKINGS T4 Hunt w/Hazard was an awesome hunt and turn out thank you! Ended with 508 Rough Oort and 20 Hopper Cores :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

you should have ask for some, we would gladly given you some. ty for coming and support

2 Likes

Great to have you. Nice to see boundless has some community left who enjoy the game as much as we do. Hope you come again!

R

:smile: Vikings hunts are the few I show up to from time to time. They catch me at a decent time when I’m home more often. but I’m not normally able to catch them through the week, I get home from work an hour after they start, but today I was an hour early to and from work :dancer:

3 Likes

Moon here :v: just working on a new design of my whole workshop. Seems a lot of people are doing this :laughing: made it fit my style rather than the hodge podge mix of zibs that didn’t zab. Next to decide how to put my machines in the giant room of space :blush::v::beers:

20 Likes

Had @ellyphant pop in for a quick visit last night. Lol.

11 Likes