What did you do in Boundless today?

this is awesome :slight_smile:
out of curiosity - are you using magiiicavoxel or it just one of Minecraft project?

Spend a few hours working on the second tower rooftop last night.
(Ow and finished one side of the main roof and the upper section of 1 tower last weekend but forgot to post :joy:)

6 Likes

Also did a bit more today.

2 Likes

I’m adding a couple of “convenience” tunnels .

11 Likes

That color combo is so lovely.

1 Like

made short exo trip

Explorer's Diary - #311 by Zjawcia

3 Likes

Still chipping away at the Workshop . :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Took down this little house this week.

Replaced it with a slightly bigger building in the same footprint. I’m going to try and get some people together for a short video tonight.

26 Likes

Got to make the video I wanted. It make me laugh so yeah. :+1::beers::v:

23 Likes

did it count?

10 Likes

To lazy to open the forum on my laptop :joy::rofl::joy:
One side of the upper section but stil not done.

13 Likes

Bought a bunch more colourful concrete from @Bones emporium, Bastion (highly recommended for shop layout, choice, quantity and price :+1: ) plus purchased another 180 days gleam club because now I have all this concrete I need to use.

8 Likes

Still as lazy as 6 hours ago but progress was made

Two towers (no not lord of the rings) and 2 sides complete (the shell of it anyway) :wink:

11 Likes

Went to check the forums and found 2 messages from OortElf. Guess I’ve been naughty :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Me too somebody is policing week old posts.

Then again i guess thats how you get flag power??

2 Likes

Had a good Boundless weekend. Went on the loot run yesterday which gave me all of the loot. Hung out with the Reapers, but missed my chance to become tiktok famous :star_struck: :smiley:

Did the hunt with them this afternoon. Enjoyed that.

Hung out with one of my Boundless faves @Lancelotz in discord

He came to inspect my work.

After that, I went to the Glitch hunt.

Got more oort. The two hunts I did today got me over a ss of rough oort.

Sold some loot and came across this oortain building :smiley: so I went to bother… I mean visit for a bit :innocent:

To end off the night I went on a solo T7 hunt… just because I like the punishment LOL jk

Had some funny numbers today…
My gift count at the Reaper hunt… Then I had 555 oort and I leveled up my pc char to 555 at their hunt. :smiley:

Good Boundless fun. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Who you on about?

Got a chance to join the Gizmo crew on a hunt. Was a great time! Birthday hunt and stream :grin:

5 Likes

Today I put a 24 machine Compactor workshop on the roof of this tower ,portals are in the main workshop . Come and visit .

16 Likes

looks really good, monsieur :sunglasses:

5 Likes