What did you do in Boundless today?

I’d just go with the rhythm … the rhythm of the night…

3 Likes

Sigh… when you’re unhappy with a build and decide to redo it is very bittersweet. Back to the drawing board.

8 Likes

The number of projects I have ashed…
I feel your pain.

4 Likes

started trying to shape a thorn and foliage arched path. It’s being … interesting

6 Likes

I Like It. But you gotta tell me, Who’s holding Donna now?

PS Never knew all the members of Debarge were related (saw a comment on one of their songs from 4 wks ago - guy was training a new employee with last name Debarge and he asked him, if he was related to anyone in El Debarge. Guy said yeah, all of em, Tommy Debarge is my father)

today? streaming at Discord for Friend :smiley:
also made this

3 Likes

today im building a shop on planet lotus (my planet accessible via dragons lair and ascent) and a combustion & goo farm underneath it

2 Likes

Here are some pictures of it:

4 Likes

all it needs is shop stands now, and all the downstairs floors…

Spent the weekend making a shop stand shop :slight_smile: Portal to Sorissi Mall at Chic’s Brick’s Sorissi world portal via Dragon and Hive network hubs.

Shop stand build was made by Benxino :heartpulse:

That’s a lot of time of crafting. Made matching request baskets too. Many colors, but not all the colors. Not yet.

Pu’U Baer is growing with our newest community members. :heartpulse: on Sorissi.

T3 hunt, Gleambow hunt, Mined rocks, crushed rocks, made tons of glue, bought lots of sap and cotton cloth. So many many things I managed to do this weekend.

^c^

12 Likes

whereabouts is this?

2 Likes

do you have cold berry?

added most of them… took 6 hours to craft 50 of them

6 Likes

Started building the base of a windmill, but its rather chonky… maybe it should be the base of an Airship tower? Either way, I need to level the toon that owns the area, because it needs more plots.

• Windmill
  • Airship
0 voters
8 Likes

Also, crossed 11M prestige. 1/3 of the way to “Great City” finally…

5 Likes

@BartFasterThanU Yes there is cold berry available.

@Eneitgranny it’s on Sorissi through the Chic’s Bricks Dragon hub portal, then the Sorissi mall portal

^c^

2 Likes

I got 2 new people in XP valley. And one is new to boundless.

Farmed more gleam for my gleam shop.

And now clearing out some land.

Busy busy bee. :honeybee:

6 Likes

Went to Vanq’s hunt on my planet. I really need to change its colours someday.

We did good. Small crew today. I haven’t had much time to play lately.

Thinking about starting a new project… haha

I have about 20 unfinished projects and only one completed… :sweat_smile:

My base has been unfinished for years now.

12 Likes

today I hit a lot of stuff. Sold a lot of stuff. Then bought some oortstones. Tomorrow I will also be hitting a lot of stuff, but that’s so I can have my new toon make filigree iron for the first time :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds like you still need todo a lot of stuff @Eneitgranny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes