What did you do in Boundless today?

Still making progress! About 70 blocks of height to go!

16 Likes

Hit the mesh-limit for my material storage, started to reorganize and move all 255 colors and 756 signs…

4 Likes

finished and deployed gen 1 version of the new boundless bot for everyone’s beta testing pleasure… be nice it will have bugs!

6 Likes

I was crafting, transforming, prepping for my big project! (The other project I mentioned earlier got shifted behind my current one since this one has more priority) looks good what I have so far, so I can soon start building :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What can that bot do?

1 Like

Right now hunt pings but plan to add more over time based on suggestions. Details should be posted soon…

Are you looking for something specific it should do?

Hm I don’t think that it would be easy to do, but what surely other people mentioned is, if we could look up where to find specific color blocks on sale. I was searching lately for a lot of colors often unsuccessful. A bot that could scan the sales of a planet and would answer where to find a specific color block would be epic

2 Likes

Yeah that would be integrated into some of the API data they hadn’t made available. I thought there was a scanner bot somewhere but this all should probably be talked about in the mods section. :slight_smile:

If you’re looking to expand well out of the realm of hunt notifications, I’ll bring some suggestions once you get a thread up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dug into the API some awhile back trying to see if there was a way to determine what color blocks are being sold and where, but sadly that data just isn’t available.

1 Like

I’ve been harvesting orbs on the sovereigns OutWunder and Olga. A big thank you to their owners for making such awesome resources available! Especially since the harvesting planet I made yesterday was a dud :weary:

2 Likes

Be nice to write up something that pulls data in and lists the colors not chosen, but available on a sovereign. I did a search for every single block color to find colors other sovereigns didn’t and it took a good bit. Maybe I’ll do that. I had written a little page awhile back pulling info via the API.

Shouldnt be too hard to get a list of sovereign selectable colors and compare that to colors chosen.

I guess I should clean up my PHP script that lets you do this using just the planets you scan in a scanning run and then share it with you…

I finished rebuilding the little market stands in the middle of town since the original ones got eaten by the reclaim monster while I was away (RIP sauna :cry:). Did a lot of price-checking and restocking for this shop and a couple of others. So much time spent collecting plants and bopping ornery mobs, today…and I still need more Sweet Beans and Bitter Beans because somebody comes to visit every time I restock. :laughing:

15 Likes

Welcome back @Lasharana

1 Like

Thanks @Redlotus ! I’m looking forward to building some new things and making improvements around my base. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I spent hours trying to make my gleam platform look less like a state penitentiary.

2 Likes

Now I want to build a prison.

4 Likes

When I used to play Rust a lot we would do this often to lock people up. hehe…

2 Likes

I reclaimed all my plots in DK Mall. I continued to work on my concrete shop on my sovereign, I scanned 12 planets, I crafted all colors of storage blocks, harvested and replanted my goo, crafted a ton of concrete and repainted tons of shop stands

3 Likes