What did you do in Boundless today?

Today I made a oort Teddy crane machine. :slightly_smiling_face::v:

28 Likes

Your builds are always so imaginative and cool!

3 Likes

It’s absolutely adorable! :heart:

2 Likes

I made a couple of ‘shops’ Although they’re real shops sorta in that I am and will be stocking them. They are more part of the build for flavor. Therefore, sprinkled throughout the build which means if anyone happens to want what I have, they will hate my guts for not making it easy and front and center. Don’t hate my guts!!!

3 Likes

omg that’s priceless :heart_eyes: :rofl: I laugh and admire at the same time!

1 Like

OMG I want One that should be built in every city a Blitz-chan exclusive

4 Likes

oh, looks like my ‘ovis shaft’ (:smirk:) works, too … now i just have to build the thing … le sigh.

3 Likes

Starting to learn Voodoo so I can turn @georgegroeg and @Apt into Zombies that build for me… mwahahaha…

8 Likes

started crafting a metric spit ton of ashen grey marble for TUTORIAL … well … i’ve started on the meta rock --> stone

2 Likes

don’t all Reapers have their souls safely tucked in a phylactery guarded by a hellhound?

6 Likes

True but not from members within the Guild… mwhahaha…

4 Likes

People have been trying to master this voodoo for many years. Unfortunately to this date none have been successful. :rofl: furthermore @Apt speaks the truth about the souls. Guarded by Cerberus at the gates of hell. Then beyond purgatory and the countless lost oortian souls maybe just maybe you’ll find the knowledge you’re looking for. But even then. There is no way to return from this realm. And you will be doomed to stare a refined gleam tower till the end of eternity. So I ask you. Is it really worth it? :eyes::rofl:

5 Likes

Well once you finish building your darn Gates to Hell and Purgatory maybe I will go search and let you know… From what I know you’re just resting your laurels on the Alder beach somewhere in a beach house drinking margaritas… ! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Who Needs Voodoo when you got the knowledge of the Lucents you wave in front of Daddy Georgio get you to build for him unfortunately Apt-chan has no such weakness xD

4 Likes

Today Bastion Concrete Unleashed ViVid Cobalt Concrete upon the oortverse .

9 Likes

I made a stark lavender gleamball platform cause purple is awesome!

4 Likes

Added 20+ stacks of sand to the desert around the pyramid.

19 Likes

Made a shop, now to figure out what to put in it.

4 Likes

some plant grass, others make wasteland :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hullo!
Today I finally figured out how my gleam should go in my new everyday storage in my new workshop, I’m also still kind of new so this is officially my first ever work shop and my first ever “hunting” storage! I’m a bit obsessed with rainbow’s as you’ll soon find out hehe.

Now to add 4 more walls/rooms like this! that’s tomorrows job!

15 Likes