What did you do in Boundless today?

21 Likes

20 Likes

19 Likes

Love the vault, but I got lost in there :joy:

7 Likes

15 Likes

Didn’t get much time to play this weekend, but did manage to get all 4 sides (mostly) caught up to each other and am making progress

11 Likes

14 Likes

This was the recursion pattern I drew up last year after realizing I hadn’t gone big enough

The pyramid is the square in the middle

With KZB being so close the city won’t have the outer ring (most likely) but this design is/will be repeated throughout the build

18 Likes

Logged in for the first time in a while because I have no inspiration, and found my neighbor’s massive build regened. I hope all is well with him. Fueled a couple of portals, placed a few plots, logged off.

7 Likes

I’m good. Just relocated to join the guild on Aldar. Clearing and plotting right now, then I’ll be posting constant build pics.

11 Likes

14 Likes

that little tiny strip on the right took three and a half hours…

i had to stop before i got too far ahead on it, because now i have to duplicate it 7 more times:

and then fill in the areas between the little box thingamajigs… and finish the pillars and chisel it…

sorry about the lighting, I was impatient and couldn’t wait for the sun to hit my back for cleaner shots :rofl:

14 Likes

Hitting desert swords for beans. Lots and lots of desert swords. I opened up BUTT and saw that the cheapest rough oortstone is selling for 380c per piece, so that set the task for today. This is probably the one thing I really wish was different about the game. On the plus side, this means I can go run around some other planets, collect beans and play tourist around other peoples builds :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Been making brick and putting in some new storage at my base… Also got to hunt with @Turrican2006 this morning and net 1199 oort before I had to jet for RL chores.

14 Likes

Been working on my little farm. Put in some nicer blocks. Thinking about making a new “cafe” in honor of my reclaimed restaurant 🥲

9 Likes

Cafe with :cookie: s Mmmmm

7 Likes

nothing - game don´t let me in

nothing yet, still thinking what to do and what to build after reclaiming my started builds that i stopped like :stuck_out_tongue:

still trying to find a decent inspiiration but even AI generators stopped to like my prompts :smiley:

2 Likes

Haven’t done anything in the last two weeks :sweat_smile: bit to busy irl sadly :wink:

1 Like

nothing, because the game don´t let me in