What did you do in Boundless today?

And if YOU see me wave, run!

2 Likes

And Hopefully you don’t See me cause you gonna DIE Muhahahahaha

5 Likes

fixed that one for ya :grin:

2 Likes

I’m working on a Goo farm based on “Gootopia” near the Farm School. I liked the way it was setup, so I’m making a build inspired by it. Hardest part is getting all the gleam I need.

18 Likes

Added more gems. Playing with a lot of square shaped cuts here.

25 Likes
2 Likes

I love this. It’s so nice to see a place that’s not marble everywhere!

4 Likes

That looks pretty epic :hushed: definitely unique

4 Likes

nuffink spesh, made a journey to the center of the planet in the tutorial build, that’s about it

2 Likes

I stood staring off in space in game while watching Host stream the game laughs Was a fun afternoon

5 Likes

Watched @HOST stream on Twitch and actually finished one and a half projects!

27 Likes

That is awesome lol

1 Like

Thank you :purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Caught my portal refuel just at the right time :smirk:

10 Likes

Laid some floor and bought some floor material from my new favorite supplier. Shout-out for Sydney-Supply! Love You @econodog! Btw, it just was enough for what I planned it for, though, I kinda want to add few things so if you restock soon again, I will be buying it out again soon after ^^’ already sorry for that. I underestimate my project so often

4 Likes

I"ve been gone for a week visiting family. In my down time I thought of things I wanna do in game and now I"m home, I am going DO ETTTTTT!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

More gems

Bottom half of the gems is done, now I’ll start on the more precarious top half. Hopefully with minimal deaths.

Had to take a chisel crafting break from building, plus had to forge a new grapple before I run out :grimacing:

11 Likes

I was running to to CA shop 2000 meters away ran into your build it turned out Beautiful Love it

3 Likes

Worked on the valley enclosure. About halfway there. Crafted more brick since I’ve used about 2 SS of the things already.
Sold off unused bits then went shopping.
Took 3 lvl 1 meteors (yay me)
Bought an SS of wayfarer totems, a few precise bevel diamond chisels, some mega fast brews, and a diamond shovel. Filled the rest of my inv with plants from Valhalla. LOVE that planet.
Was a good haul. Needed the time to figure out the next build for the valley.
Me and my regen bombs are going back tomorrow to harvest , um, well everything lol

5 Likes