What did you do in Boundless today?

B-VR-kit

Boundless Update v250 “VR + Raytracing” that we will unfortunately never have !

5 Likes

Been making a dodge bomb arena for a little while now. Still a lot to do.

It’s not much to look at yet.

18 Likes

Dear diary,

Building what else :joy: running out of tools so i decided to rebuild the machine part first :sweat_smile: ohh i remember the time i could just whip something up :rofl::joy::rofl:

Also building the machine area firs will prevent me of taking a hot bath most of the time in the future :wink:. Will of course be flat as a pancake if im not quick enough.

And that is the story of my insane brain today.
The end….

:wink:

8 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

I got 4 notifications from OortElf when I logged onto the the forums. That’s a new record.
bow

6 Likes

I’m walking around Cookie Kingdom with virtual glasses on for the first time; holy tamales. Everything in Boundless looks completely different now, there’s stuff all over the place to look at.

10 Likes

2 hours more of block placing and chiseling… now it is time for bed :wink: falling asleep and making to many mistakes :joy:

7 Likes

pull roadies
chop spicybeans
build beginner shelves & stairs on spicybean shack
fill portals
get curious about evilution off houchus & shot up a bunch of roadrunners
heading to the cc expo

7 Likes

A lot of block pumping and chiseling.

You can kind of see how it’s going to look like but you also can’t :joy: if that makes sense that is.
Still a lot to do until it’s kind of safe to walk around on.
But i got it two settlement levels up today. I am officially a town again.

Also bought GC for a year.
Before i forget to fuel again :joy::rofl::joy:.

Maybe ill continue after a “awaken” from my “slumber” of maybe later on the day we will see :wink:.

Tmmk OUT :zzz: :sleeping: :zzz:

7 Likes

Mined rocks this morning and mined rocks this evening… It was super nice that they provided a color changing exo to be available the ENTIRE two weeks I am on vacation! :rainbow: I’ll see the ocean in-between these trips to the exo :smiley:

^c^

4 Likes

Yet an other day of blocking and wacking.

Progress is being made :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Cramp in my hands of it so time to watch some movie or so… maybe ill continue in a bit but im not sure (tomorrow is an other day off anyway :wink:)

11 Likes

Was gifted some flowers from the colour changing exo - so I have been adding to my gardens :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hung out on the colour changing exo with a few guildies. I was looking for white foliage.

A dancing @Jiivita
A rare sight for sure. lol

Posing for the camera. :camera_flash:

I lost count of how many birds I killed on that planet. It feels like there are more than usual.

18 Likes

Not much just got 2 hours in of placing blocks and chiseling. Never going to guess what ill do the next time i am around :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

More blocks and chiseling… was all over the place… also found my self doing the “let’s do that before i quit” and go to bed a lot :sweat_smile: for the last 2-3 hours… oops :grimacing::wink:

5 Likes