What did you do in Boundless today?

Forged a bunch of T6 fast shovels.
Ready for next colour change exo now!

5 Likes

Working with goo since I finished my reclaim yesterday.
Refuelled my gem planets. :heartpulse: :rainbow:

Added some portals to the hub at Glov. Connected to Kakarot last night. :slight_smile:

^c^

7 Likes

Did nothing Just was the First Time after months on the Forum…

6 Likes

Connected RTG Royal Ports with News Kakarot Hub

3 Likes

Me too @Turrican2006 , but I have a lot of fun on the forums.

2 Likes

Learned stuff about things to gain more balanced perspective. Wandered around looking at builds. Contemplated leaves and the brances they attach to.

4 Likes

sorting my reclaims to get myself busy and prevent me from thinking

5 Likes

I was running around on a character named Toftberg (2nd of five) in another game I started playing and saw someone named Kakarot (in W1-town)

3 Likes

Not much got some gleam on Kol went back home threw it all in te refiner to make nice refined gleam :smirk: to build :smirk: a nice big cube in the middle of nowhere (im joking :crazy_face:)

Threw it in and decided i will need my cocking area at some point so i made a messy build with machined iron for an hour. And i still don’t have a clue of how to build/add that (got to clean that up again :crazy_face:) and well thats it.

Im just to tired an me brain has given up for today. Well better said yesterday because it is already 1 am… :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Furnishes build, second character has plotted all the necessary plots so for so continue building with the third…

Maybe ill spend my Saturday in boundless :wink: we will see how i feel.

Now i think of it every time i can start plotting with the next character ill have more work available :sweat_smile:
More projects to continue :sweat_smile:

Balcony’s and the towers are added to the list now :crazy_face: how ever some of that ill need my fourth character to plot :rofl::joy::rofl:. But that one shouldn’t have to plot much.
And once i start to plot with the fifth we get infrastructure and hub added to that list :sweat_smile:

Look at what i did im laughing nou as i drive myself bonkers :crazy_face:. Brain insane time to shut down i guess :wink:

18 Likes

what im doing today?
i think i can call it saddest day in my whole time playing Boundless

7 Likes

I think I still have a few hundred on my character when I logged out last time I reclaimed everything.
Want them ?

2 Likes

Forgot to ping @Eneitgranny in my post above. (cannot edit)

3 Likes

I have set myself a little project to complete while I’m in hospital, the Tower Of Sadness, 10x10 plot wide tower to max height made out of solid concrete, feels like the right metaphor to get me through this and its been helping allot… (might make a little cubbyhole you can sit directly under the tower so I can reminisce passing thru this tricky patch. x

3 Likes

Can we not edit posts anymore? or has it moved, wanted to add that its Black concrete, had to be, and i have some baskets for shred up at 25c, let me know if it needs to be more…

2 Likes

Editing posts was removed due to many people abusing it. It sucks that a few ruin it for the many.

I edited and updated the exo world posts whenever they were scanned.

4 Likes

Our dear fearful overlords, lets hope its for the best…

2 Likes

I stopped being a lego guy.

6 Likes

I immediately saw a new picture and was like who the hell is this! :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::beers:

4 Likes

Tmmk it looks amazing ! omg i cant wait to see it in person.Your one of a kind with a very special gift indeed.:blue_heart:

5 Likes