What did you do in Boundless today?

Opened the Sedimentary Rock farm at Miau XI (TNT->Cat Topia/City->Miau XI)

11 Likes

Placed a bit of refined gleam… but thats it aftermath of yesterday kept me from playing today… as everything was blurry on screen :wink:

4 Likes

I’m glad you love my farms and therefore use the same style on your farms, now I understand why you kept popping in and out the farms lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Did some farming of the peaty sort for a Harbingers of Death guild project. Thanks TNT for the lovely peaty farm! Continued my goo store build and started a Cyperpunk-esque fueling station. All this above ground! @Lancelotz @EmBee and @Vanqu1sher will be so proud of me.

Oh and a couple days ago, I ran myself into a stupor trying to complete the Reapers challenge. I will succeed one of these days :grimacing:

14 Likes

More gleam, glass, brick, machined iron and amber placed/chiseled.
Still lots more to go. :wink:

4 Likes

Don´t understand what you mean, but it´s okay

3 Likes

Today, I will continue chiselling storage units, so can actually start filling them all and then, finally, I can get back to building a new Trung hub and coil shop, which has been on the to-do list (it’s a long list…) for a while.

7 Likes

I’m trying to build more above ground as well :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

A video of that would be interesting :upside_down_face: :grin:

5 Likes

12 Likes

Oh brilliant!

3 Likes

I’ve finished relocating all my storage. This morning I did a little gathering, I neglected my shops over gleambow and migrating my stuff.

6 Likes

Did more clock work. Gleam placed for 75%. Top of the clock almost finished so i can build the roof without taking a swim :wink: when i fall.

What did come to mind…
I wish the plots where transferable, as such a big project starting with mostly air plots is very waistfull on a newbie character :rofl::joy::rofl: especially when the gain isn’t that optimal on mostly outlines :wink:

5 Likes

This near your old place on Lamblis?

1 Like

Started wrapping up the Slub Skyway connecting our island to the mainland where we plan to start a village. Two weeks, 2000 filigree and a few chisels later we have a bridge!

29 Likes

the bridge looks awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m trying to fill up some boxes with these blocks and man, making them is a chore, especially past base metals. The bridge looks nice, great effort. I like the central suspension model.

2 Likes

It was definitely a labor of love, my biggest limitation felt like the enriched bonding agent most of the time plus the crafting time of every step. The diagonal suspension chiselling took quite awhile too. I have a newfound respect for you guys that do mega builds lol

6 Likes

That looks absolutely gorgeous!

3 Likes

So pretty! Really amazing work

3 Likes