What did you do in Boundless today?

Started a smallish base for some of my Gypsy Tribe alts on Angel I where one of the roads went up into a hill on the edge of the city LilPorkchop just out of TNT and a right turn on next road to the right. =)

Getting more brick made to match the road - beware of deep holes past the barricade…

8 Likes

When did this happen? I haven’t noticed you building on the edge of my city @LeoSharpless lol

2 Likes

After nearly two weeks of trading flowers with my girlfriend, today i build a few tunnels on my farming planet

4 Likes

Just moved alts there yesterday. Slowed down a tad building on my build on Galan - Hellish Plains, but recovered #1 today.

3 Likes

Is there something special about thermal sacs that you would wish to make essense out of them?

2 Likes

Not particularly. They make a large batch, and I was able to find sufficient quantity at a good price point. IIRC nearly 4k of those came from one shop stand.

I’ve been buying fresh vital in small batches, or selling some of the ancient I have to convert. I need to refresh my super enriched bonding agent though, and that means I need the ancient I have on hand, too.

Looking at BUTT preparing to shop for supplies I saw a large amount of them and decided it was simpler to run around buying something that was plentiful than shopping a ton of shop stands for a couple hundred of this and a couple hundred of that saving a couple coins.

1 Like
  • cleaned out my request baskets (1 Mio Gleam) - Thanks @Nightstar
  • I tried to build, didn’t work
  • went mining
  • do some forging T1 and T6 tools
3 Likes

You’re welcome again and it looks like this week gleam farming goes back on the rotation :rofl:

I quoted two points because I’m also struggling to motivate for a build right now. When I stopped playing for a while I removed all my builds and after starting a large build again and pulling it I haven’t been able to motivate for anything I want to keep long term.

I’ve started a couple of times then backed out. Issues to deal with, I guess. I’m not honestly sure if I want to build near my current base (minorengle is my in my closest physical region/datacenter) or go back to my in game “home” since I’ve realized I have some emotional attachment to Raxxa.

I put a fair sized but very plain workshop on a sovereign thinking that would force it to be temporary but since then I’ve renewed the sov because I didn’t want to do the workshop again :thinking:

I need to have a shop though so I’m struggling to “just do it” somewhere. I really don’t want to be fully based on a sovereign for several reasons, including the financial obligation. Also I’ve spawned several planets now, and ironically none of them have been as good as my very first one was. I miss zarastria.

@mystfit I see another item I’ll probably shop heavily today :crazy_face: that SEBA recipe eats so much essence. I have 28 extractors set up, and for the last two days most of them have run non stop.

Takes me back to the shop issue in the last couple of months I’ve made hundreds of thousands of marble, metal, and other blocks and since I can’t motivate to use them, I feel like I should sell some.

In the 5 years since release I’ve never taken plots that were reserved by another player, since I first moved into Infinity City I’ve never built inside someone else’s “reservation” or grid except for a couple of marketplaces that allowed free plotting.

I struggle way too much with these minor issues.

3 Likes

Lately I have been rebuilding my workshop into 4 separate workshops and rebuilding my Kindling Farm.

The Kindling Farm is currently most important so I plan to finish it this week. Then hop back on finishing up my workshops. Sadly it has caused me to miss several hunts sorry @Chicula @georgegroeg and @Wondernut I hope to make it to more hunts soon.

On top of that, I apologize that my shop is lacking at the moment, but I will get it back full soon.

I plan to setup a lot of request baskets for basic blocks of any color fairly soon in plans to open up my color storage to have it’s own shop stands. This of course has been my goal all along with my color storage, but it has a long ways to go still.

5 Likes

Haven’t been posting in this thread much, but this is what @AdoraLupinatu and I have been busily planning
This is the dawning of the Isle of Aquarius, Isle of Aquarius

3 Likes

Roof but not much of it felt like doing some kind of training today :rofl::joy::rofl:

Sit hit a block (chisel), stand up help customer, sit 1 block, stand up again. And when it was time to do the closing routine (2hours of cleaning and what not) 1 customer :expressionless:
Sadly I can’t do the closing routine at the start of my day :wink:.

3 Likes

450k budget blown, but the extractors will be humming for a bit. I’d like to say I’m out supporting hunters but, yeah…

Mostly supporting buy/sell hubs I guess. The adrenals were in a stack of floatation sacs not even sure what I paid for them. I accidentally bought one place out of slightly overpriced spark sacs, too :smirk:

Makes for a nice morning run-through of the workshop, as well.

EDIT:

Zero clue why floatation sacs take twice as long and 1k power to craft a same-size batch :man_shrugging:

It might explain why there were more of them laying around though.

Spark sacs make fate paste they’re a bit more in demand than these others.

A final edit:

Looks like spark sacs also give half the XP of the floats. So 1.8m XP from the 377 batches of floatation sacs and just under 800k from 248 batches of spark sacs, though it will take almost 2 days to complete since I full queued the machines. Assuming I don’t forget pies, ofc :rofl:

And enough fresh vital for ~120 batches of SEBA. With what I already made I’ll need something like 450k ancient vital to run 200 batches. Good thing I like mining :smirk:

5 Likes
  • tried to find projects that I could do, because only minutes get boring. Thinking of something like a brew shop, crate shop, farm tool shop…or something similar…want to do something special…
  • chatted a little with @May-L04
  • donated some Oort Shards to SUNSET FORGE MARKET
3 Likes

I feel like I must be missing something, lol. I just toss in my meat, hide, tallow from hunts to make my essense. The other stuff I use for forging ingredients. Wanted to make sre i wasn’t missing something obvious.

1 Like

Nah. I don’t really hunt, maybe a couple times a month. Sometimes I clean up the cheap meat or other stuff that’s sitting on stands but it doesn’t make much essence really.

For a massive amount of essence it’s usually glands or trophies and since the trophies are more useful they’re not often available at useful prices for essence. :rofl:

Collectively those less needed glands and sacs are going to make me a massive amount of essence without paying more than current market for essences, and with considerably less running around

As a side note I also get the XP which I wouldn’t get if I spent the same coins on essence. Not a big deal on a couple thousand essence but when you start talking about a couple hundred thousand it’s worth it.

2 Likes

Chopped down a bunch of pineapple trees in our city… :pineapple: lol

Oh, alsoooo sold some stuff and saw some stuff :slight_smile:

I haven’t done any exploring in awhile

16 Likes

It obviously needs more but here it is :wink:

18 Likes
  • collected sap and bark
  • went on mining on my T6 planet, which I might make public soon
  • donated a few Oort shards to SUNSET FORGE MARKET (there could be more than one basket @May-L04) :smile_cat:
  • sold the remaining Oort Shards at THE FUTURE OF FARMS
  • kept thinking about what project I could do in Boundless, think of a brew shop, farm tool shop, crate shop, a shop that has everything or something like that…
3 Likes

Still busy expanding my underwater storage - this part is actually expanding within the ground behind my workshop. Currently expanding with another storage area which will allow me to sort in all colors of rocks/stones/bricks. I’ll have to add some magic to it to get the water theme feeling later on.
I’m still working on the archways and not sure how I’m gonna design the start of each passage yet.

15 Likes

COllected all heart shaped stones from my characters, thinking what to do with them

2 Likes