What do you care about more: new clothes or new races (heads)?

Yeah man! I really need out of this loin cloth!

1 Like

The models we have are a modular design that was completely new. This was kind of the primary reason that none of the previous races came over. Due to this modular design it certainly has changed how things are done.

For me I feel it is more important to flush out more of the features with this race (clothes, shields, etc) versus paying for having to design and then add all the missing parts (event face masks, etc) for each new race we bring online. I am not sure the costs but I think that is much more costly because we have to cover all the modules and things

Definitely would cost a lot to add another race and make them compatible, which is why I think the female Oortians face should be scrapped completely, and the male ones redone to be appealing.

Absolutely no work should be done adding onto the current character models in my opinion. They need to be made appealing first. The vast majority of people don’t like playing as ugly characters.

You won’t bring in the cutesy adorable Minecraft players with rock goblins.

3 Likes

There could be other races that look totally different but have nearly identical facial geometries so they line up with hats and such. There’s a lot of room to put in ears and stalks and whatever where the current various head shapes are.

I guess that might be true. I’d be fine with that. Might be cheaper.

Lmao.

1 Like

Why not both…let’s get a bit funky. We need a disco character. Big afro and flares…lol.

I’ve hunted once in last 2-3 months after hunting daily for 9-10 months. It’s pointless to even leave the dome anymore

exactly! this is a nice idea.

Furniture and new mobs

1 Like

Two main needed add ons! I’m optimistic there will be a lot from the developers to come.

I’d prefer new mobs to literally anything else in the game. Including new storage, new metal blocks, shop scanner and new glass. I’d give it all up along with giving up future tinted metal and armor.

2 Likes

After seeing so many of us struggling with performance at gleambow I would like to add more performance improvements if possible.

1 Like