What do you listen to while playing?

Nooo repost it I was going to listen after I leave work! Leah said necroing is fine if it’s relevant- your post is :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I listen to the sweet, soul, sounds, of BOUNDLESS FM.

9788888.920 FM on the old Centraforge RNG Radio.

1 Like

boundless soundtrack most of the time, but every now and again something else

like this yesterday

2 Likes

Does watching YouTube tech videos or NetFlix, while mining or exploring, count? (on 2nd screen)

Regards,

3 Likes

My wife loves to put on the Assassination of Jesse James soundtrack when we play together. Have to say it works sooo well with Boundless

3 Likes
3 Likes

I watch (or really listen to) my favorite funny shows over and over on my phone while I play. Far more often than listening to music, as of late. In the last few months I’ve probably watched the show Community from start to finish 20 times lol

1 Like

Sabaton, Gloryhammer, Falconer, Devin Townsend, and chillhop stations between all the powermetal pretty much covers it for me. Also, thanks for the suggestions everyone! Definitely gonna have this thread open in a tab for a while.

edit: oh and this

3 Likes

I’ve been a huge a fan of prog/power metal for the longest time, and it always seems to synergize with gaming very effectively. Over the past few years however, I’ve branched out into the prog/metalcore scene. Most of the genre sounds much more at home in one of the recent doom games. However, there are a few standout instrumental bands whose music fit Boundless seamlessly. Without further delay, I present to you three of the best: Plini, Arch Echo, and Wide Eyes!

Plini

Arch Echo

Wide Eyes

Regardless of your listening preferences, if you are at all interested in instrumentalists at the top of their game both in performance and songwriting ability, you will thoroughly enjoy these compositions.

4 Likes

Seriously, though, if I ever put music on, it’s K-Pop.

Because it’s fun, they dance, and it’s full of CHOOOOOOOOOONS.

But I’ve not listened to music for a while because of ■■■■■■■ Google Play Music and the YouTube ■■■■.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I thought that was going to be farking at first

4 Likes

Shpongle, Shpongle and more Shpongle.

4 Likes

This is how I imgine the music sounded at the CHAOS conference in Germany in like… 88? 89? whenever that one crazy weekend happened and the graphic/music demos a university faculty friend used to download and bring home for us every evening to watch… those things got exponentially more interesting after that conference or party adjunct to conference or whatever that was… I think my brain filed Wonders of Youth in actual parchment rolls & sprinkled fake dust all over the archive

Ah. The end there is :ok_hand: :100:

5 Likes

last week I unearthed the debut album of Mars Volta - bought when I was right after university graduation and in my first job - can’t stop listening to it now lol, just like back then when it was released; just a starting song here:

1 Like

1 Like

I mostly listen to a band called ‘PS4 Pro Fan’. They’re really noisy. Can hardly hear myself think at times. :metal::grin::metal:

3 Likes