What do you shop for?

I’m very curious what people tend to shop for!

I personally shop for ingredients for my forge ingredients store (i’d say roughly spending 300-500k a week) and tools when i need them (probably not more than 50k a month).

What do you shop for? How much do you reckon you spend?

1 Like

AoE tools, strength brews + Persisting/Teaching Pies if there is an Exo with nice colours. Normally spend 20-30k per ‘session’ (few trips each)

Materials to make Bricks (in the near future other building blocks like marble + concrete etc) Amount depends on project.

Then basic tools to do my building and surface gatherering, always top up my smart stacks of silver tools. Normally no more than a few thousand coin every few days on that.

AoE tools, bout 50k/week, sometimes more. Pies and brews.

What I typically sell is sap, shimmering orbs and Oort.

on regular basis: persisting and teaching pies, 3x3 tools

decor doors and poles/beams and other decor whenever I start a new building project

every now and then: pretty much anything really, whenever I am too lazy to collect maths or sometime even when I have maths but don’t feel like crafting

1 Like

Forged tools, speed brews, persisting pies, Oort, various decorative stuff and deco blocks are the big ones… on the last, planning to make most of my own with the new stuff though. Spending comes in bursts often, can’t even guess… I spend quite a bit though.

1 Like

Forged Aoe Tools, generally up to 20k

Gleam/blocks/plants that catch my eye, No more than 10-15k

If I need materials/blocks then I’ll buy a little bit real quick. Not more than like 5k

( oh and a lot of chisels XD )

Brick cause I can’t afford marble lol and alot of time on stuff I don’t need I just see it like might use that months later still haven’t used it lol

Bones

All the time, bones.

That may change some day, but for now, I have probably bought more bones than any other single item.

2 Likes

im super lazy for forging so i usually go for forged tools. i still dont understand why people use chizels as magnet lights. i run a gleam shop. high quality forged hammers for exo gleam looting is the best!

Forging mats, ready to go, but also the raw items to craft my own, mats to craft tools, mats to craft brews and pies and mats to help me with building like ash, mud, clay, silty, sand. Also gems on occasion and metals.

And sometimes rocks, gleam, stones, refined rocks, etc. to speed up the crafting process for my build projects…

Cheap stuff.
:japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

forged aoe tools - both titanium for t4-5 exo, gems for t6-7 exo
str/fast brews
bones

Gleam, raw iron/copper (when I’m too lazy to mine!) and glass (again when I’m lazy) to keep my fancy glass store stocked.
And unforged gem and titanium tools for forging :slight_smile:

Building materials. Depending on fund’s available. As most coin i earn from my shops go’s in to my exchange shop.

Gem slings (unforged), sapphire hammers (unforged), gem spanners (unforged) ,brews, pies and sometimes bones when I happen to run out. Oh also machines I also tend to buy a good bit of.

Beans and orbs. Probably will be buying bones soon. Everything else i farm, craft, and forge myself.

Price of bones is gonna go up for a bit with all these new glue recipes :rofl:

Need a farmable bone plant lol.

Metal bars
Ink
Brews
Atlases
Glass
Glass Panes
Brick
Marble
Shelves
Tools
Food
Warp Augments

• pretty much anything I don’t feel like making at the time lol

Maybe they should make it so can convert fossils to bones??? Make since right!!!

2 Likes