What do you shop for?

im super lazy for forging so i usually go for forged tools. i still dont understand why people use chizels as magnet lights. i run a gleam shop. high quality forged hammers for exo gleam looting is the best!

Forging mats, ready to go, but also the raw items to craft my own, mats to craft tools, mats to craft brews and pies and mats to help me with building like ash, mud, clay, silty, sand. Also gems on occasion and metals.

And sometimes rocks, gleam, stones, refined rocks, etc. to speed up the crafting process for my build projects…

Cheap stuff.
:japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

forged aoe tools - both titanium for t4-5 exo, gems for t6-7 exo
str/fast brews
bones

Gleam, raw iron/copper (when I’m too lazy to mine!) and glass (again when I’m lazy) to keep my fancy glass store stocked.
And unforged gem and titanium tools for forging :slight_smile:

Building materials. Depending on fund’s available. As most coin i earn from my shops go’s in to my exchange shop.

Gem slings (unforged), sapphire hammers (unforged), gem spanners (unforged) ,brews, pies and sometimes bones when I happen to run out. Oh also machines I also tend to buy a good bit of.

Beans and orbs. Probably will be buying bones soon. Everything else i farm, craft, and forge myself.

Price of bones is gonna go up for a bit with all these new glue recipes :rofl:

Need a farmable bone plant lol.

Metal bars
Ink
Brews
Atlases
Glass
Glass Panes
Brick
Marble
Shelves
Tools
Food
Warp Augments

• pretty much anything I don’t feel like making at the time lol

Maybe they should make it so can convert fossils to bones??? Make since right!!!

2 Likes

Well…

Summary

Interesting replies! Keep them coming!
Also, curious if there are people who refuse to shop for certain items?

Up until recently i refused to shop for glass for example, always made my own. Until i just couldn’t keep up anymore!

I refuse to shop for anything I can do myself.

But mainly existing world gleam, rocks and logs comes to mind.

Im always looking for people who sell hammers with some durability and the action speed quirk. I’ve bought everything i could find.

AOE tools and creature drops.
Ill tell you what i cant keep on a plinth. Healing bombs. they sell out faster than i can forge them.

1 Like

I usually shop for forged AOE tools, and some brews or pies that I don’t want to craft. When I need a break from mining I buy a lot of silver and iron. I always seem to be buying compact coal. I go through so much spark that I feel that I am getting low when I reach under 2 million spark.

Sorry for a little off topic.

I haven’t seen 2 million spark in a looong time!

1 Like

While I don’t have a lot of coin, I do go looking for Sedimentary Stone (Cold Berry), and Igneous Stone/Bricks (Ashen Turquoise), but I have a hard time finding those colors for sale.

Lol. I’m jealous. :joy:
6 million is the most I have had. I craft and build faster than I can keep up with the spark.