What do you think of Burn Planets with Lush environments?

I think it would be nice to get Burn Planets with volcanoes and such but with lush plants and colors? Or a planet that has multiple biomes? Part Burn, Part Lush, Part Metal, like actual planets?

5 Likes

Volacanoes would create fun cave systems (even an introduction to new crystals?), and maybe we would get some orange gleam? :smiley:

(also I would like more luminous gleams, and stuff please lol)

Maybe a planet with different lush parts would be a larger rare planet? (or just the planet itself would be rare, just trying add to it)

Edit: I imagine it would be difficult to make a planet with multiple biomes on it, but I still like the concept

4 Likes

This is something I hadn’t even thought of, it’s a great idea.

I really want to be able to see lava slosh through the beautiful massive green tree worlds we get. I feel sad that the only time we ever see lava is on a world dominated by the color pink and yellow or something.

2 Likes

My only concern with this is “all planets look the same with different color atmosphere/blocks”. Just for this reason I’d be unhappy to see the current “lush biomes” copied too heavily into a new, permanent burn world.

As for a burn world having more earthlike tones, more forests, whatever I’m not against it. The burn atmosphere is a characteristic of the world type, but I don’t think fudging a little here would upset anyone too much. We have a lot less reflectivity now and they could probably get somewhere into a light color atmosphere that would allow the colors to show properly.

It might also be worth considering (not sure how easy this would be) color balancing the world’s blocks and whatnot so that they appear very earthlike when used on their home planet.

1 Like

Technically we already have that. The snow/ice biomes, swamp biomes, desert biomes etc.

3 Likes

Well true

I would say that it might be difficult to have a metal, coal, elemental world all-in-one, but there are t6-t7s(which have each part)…so nevermind XD

Maybe we could have t8s, or a new biome type? (celestial, iridescent, luna, solstice, equinox, music, fun tropical)

2 Likes

scientific term.

2 Likes

Burn planets with lush biomes?

:fire: do you like to play with F I R E? :fire:

1 Like

The planet that was 99% lava wasn’t enough lol

1 Like