What do you wish you knew/had when you started?

I wish I knew how overpowered AOE tools are. They transform mining from a frustrating experience looking for a handful of ore to excavating your own caverns in seconds. Not only that but the XP gain is 9x more than it was before which is an enormous jump.

1 Like

Regen farms and what blocks dropped what. When I found out higher tier mud dropped exotic yams I was in heaven.

1 Like

How to find the forums.

As soon as i did and i found my communities, the game (which i was already enjoying) got a million times better! This is why i always point newbies here, or invite them to the aussie discord. People are super helpful here and in the dedicated discord communities!

Dying doesnt mean anything in this gameā€¦ sometimes is even better option to YOLO!

4 Likes

I always (usually) guide people to portal seekers or ultimaā€¦ as i find them clearer.
Like example ultima has every region in different placeā€¦
I cannot count how many time people have asked me " what planets are us east" or so.

4 Likes

I disagree on alloy tools. I love titanium tools and theyā€™re cheaper than gem. I lived on titanium until I could afford the gem ones.

1 Like

I wish the expanded world info showed server region, I have to open up a spreadsheet too often for this.

2 Likes

Off topic here but i noticed today BUTT uses .fi endingā€¦ you from finland?

1 Like

Yup, hope I just didnā€™t reveal my location to a ninja assassin, maybe I should run just in case :smiley:

4 Likes

Never knew.
Im from Finland aswell.

3 Likes

For some reason I thought you were British. Lol!

1 Like

I thought @Mayumichi was from the anime universe! :crazy_face::laughing:

3 Likes

I did live in Scotland for a while, but no Iā€™m not British :smiley:

@Cuetzpalomitl Maybe, you never know in the multiverse :smiley:

But this is getting way off-topic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

At least we havenā€™t achieved ā€œ@HOST trying to sell riftā€ off-topic levels

6 Likes

lol so right xD, i should get a special badge for that reached highest off topic thread

7 Likes

I think you also get a bonus for the highest off-topic thread with no off-topic flags!

4 Likes

When I started I wish I knew I could use peat as fuel, instead of trying to find coal.

4 Likes

Itā€™s the first thing I tried. Thereā€™s a lot of info out there about Peat being used as fuel IRL.
So it made senseā€¦

2 Likes

Oh, I wish Iā€™d known there is a ā€œdropā€ button in the inventory when I started, lol. Some of you got to enjoy the thread when I learned that recently. So much faster!

2 Likes

Well I didnā€™t know that.

1 Like