What game puts YOU in the Zone?

I have always been into motor Croos games (since the birds eye vies on the Nintendo)

They seem to have this hypnotic relaxation thing for me

(you don’t have to watch the entire video or even post one - just reply what game puts you in the zone/chills you out)

At the moment it’s Boundless, before that it was fallout 4 and No Man’s Sky :grin:

3 Likes

I would definitely say Boundless as well. Or My Time at Portia

2 Likes

On computer I spend the most time now in Lord of the Rings Online and Shroud of the Avatar for MMO type games. For non-MMO it’s ATCpro, Tower3D pro and Capitalism Lab. When I have time I have others on XBOX I play fairly often. OOTP Baseball was #2 for me but recently I have had problems with the Steam version so next version I’ll go back to the non-Steam.

1 Like

Guys… this is Off topic for a reason :stuck_out_tongue: (but i will allow it AS LONG AS you choose a secondary :stuck_out_tongue: DBT gets away with it because he did…)

Rolls eyes @GreyArt247 - :stuck_out_tongue:

ohhh ok so do you then FO4 is ok i guess… but boring as F

@ElfMarine i keep hearing of SOTA… but its a mixed game right (a lot of haters apparently) and expensive as hell as i hear it

Not for me, I loved the settlement building and making them as interesting and busy as possible. It’s possible to increase the build size so you could do some really interesting stuff plus when mods came along that just added so much more to build with :grin:

1 Like

wait… you can actually BUILD??? i tought it was just about filling broken houses/feeding everyone!!!

apart from the quests ofc (which were boring - FO3 was a LOT better for questing IMO)

In the past it’s been MMO all the way for me (UO, LotRO, SWTOR) but more recently I’ve just not felt in tune with them that much. Used to think that if UO was still a big thing then I’d go back and give it a try, but when SOTA came around, I couldn’t even must the energy to try it, let alone stick with it.

For the last few years, it’s been Diablo 3. Get yourself set with the ever-hilarious exploding chicken witch doctor and there’s something oddly serene about racing round blowing up elites.

That and classic 90’s arcade games, like Tyrian.

1 Like

No idea if there are haters. I don’t believe I have ever read a review. All I know is I enjoy it. If you want to buy a town (not sure if it’s still possible… I don’t believe so) then that can be thousands of dollars. You can spend a lot of money on houses if you like, or you can craft the things yourself without spending money. There are sort of taxes on some properties, but, they are easily paid. One of the video makers has some great videos and he shows how you can easily afford to buy property with in game money and get your first house all within 30 days without ever spending any real life money. However, for those who are lazy and have lots of cash then yes, it’s easily possible to spend many thousands of dollars. If you prefer to do it all free you can. Personally, a subscription is inexpensive and worth it if you will play a lot. I don’t play a lot and it’s still worth it to me. My favorite things are the ability to build houses, furniture, decorations, etc. all in game and use them or sell them as well as the skills leveling as you use the skills rather than player levels allowing you to mine to be a good hunter, etc. It seems to have an interesting story too.

1 Like

Yes you get the resources to then be able to construct prefab panels for floors, walls and roofs etc plus a truck load of other stuff. They brought in a huge amount of content with each DLC including machines and conveyor belts, defence turrets, traps, furniture, even trees and plants to grow crops which you assign workers to as well as water pumps and power with lighting and wiring.

2 Likes

after looking at steam reviews it kinda puts you off :wink: so i am downloading the Heavily limited free trial

ok not as bad as i thought … pretty empty though :slight_smile:
kinda like Two World/oblivion/WoW mixed together lol

1 Like