What if Titans

Instead of Titans being another boring AI that just sit there while we whallop on them, what if instead they’re played by the devs as rare gamewide events as a GM character so they can do cool stuff like pick us up and throw us and things like that.

To be fair an AI could do this as well, Vindictus has the best boss fights I’ve ever had in my gaming life where Glas Ghaibhleann does pick players up and throw them (usually to death), but the thought of them being controlled by a person makes it exciting to me because you’ll never be able to predict them.

8 Likes

I think this would be a fun special event, doesn’t need to be all titans.

2 Likes

Dream dream dreams duh dee duuhhh.

Give it 5yrs and maybe we will see a titan of any description lol

1 Like

Ohh Ohh, what if Titans were expensive things that had to be crafted, and resources pooled together by a guild/group.

The population would have to take it down in x amount of time to get rewards or the Titan pilot would have to survive the timer and then if successful, everyone who contributed to the build of the Titan would be given a % of reward.

Or this could be something entirely different than a Titan. Maybe it’s called an Ender, a World Ender. :crazy_face: II came up with that name thinking of Enders Game but as i finished typing that I’m watching my son defeat an Ender Dragon in MC

I feel like this could be a good resource sink for the vast amount of materials that are just stockpiled.

I’m pretty sure titans aren’t mobs, they are floating structures with mobs in/on them

I think they’re both. Organic dungeons. Otherwise the titan flesh block wouldn’t make sense.

3 Likes

That fits the information I have seen as well.

2 Likes

Sounds even cooler!

1 Like