What is coming up next?

I wish for a bunch of QoL stuff, like the recipe list overhaul and better market tools to make finding stuff to buy/sell a breeze.

4 Likes

Another meh update and more people quitting is my guess. Seems to be fairly consistent outcome recently

1 Like

Saying that, I’ve seen quite a few old faces come back with this update… more than I have seen leave. Swings and roundabouts really.

8 Likes

Same here, i’ve personally welcomed 4 players back this week. Typically I play really late evening and there’s hardly ever anyone on when I play. Last night I was running into players everywhere I went.

1 Like

And great new ones coming in as well, I know of two myself just recently. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ditto! 3 of our core members of PS returned this week having fun with the farming update and excited to return to the game

2 Likes

“should have gotten the Hunter (or Warp Wraith as it’s now called apparently”…

DEAR JAMES, PLEASE KEEP THIS HUNTER OFF OF BIITULA!!!

1 Like

Thanks @krasniy… now we will have Biitula as the primary home and breeding grounds of all Hunters in the whole universe! :slight_smile: But then again that kind of does work with the Biitula Nature Preserve that does exist there.

3 Likes

Wait wait…what are yall talking about here? I don’t like strangers just showing up on my doorstep. Those things can stay in the dark on Alcyon or something lol
creepywindow
Ima post signs everywhere that say “No Hunters Allowed!” :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Seriously these Hunters need to be on tier 6 worlds

1 Like

What if the Warp Wraiths don’t hunt players but instead hunt abandoned beacons :grin:

3 Likes

Brace yourselves, furniture is coming!

1 Like

Cool, so the Warp Wraiths know they are welcome there! Excellent plan!

:joy:

1 Like

I would love some new furniture. I think they changed the post because it works on both though…not just furniture :frowning: I hope so though!

Ahhh right. I never checked the edit history! :blush:

What we need is new structures with treasure on exoworlds (like nether fortresses in minecraft) made of new blocks with new mobs. More mystery and more diversity equals more reason to explore and less grind. Meteors are a nice concept but they become boring quickly. I think this system should be expanded upon in every update. Adding new mobs and new blocks in every update really. And it doesnt have to be intricate rly. Someone mentioned reskins and I think thats a great place to start. For example golden road runners that drop golden feathers or eggs. Diversity, diversity, diversity.

1 Like

Also any treasure should be generated per player just like we have with the meteors.

1 Like

That would be easy to just reskin roadrunner example as you said to golden roadrunner.

This is rly random thinking but Pokemon has these “shiny” pokemons that are rare to find.

Maybe something like this could be nice for boundless? Those should be extremely rare… think about something like shadow orbs were in Early access. Those could drop some rare loot and maybe even you could capture those as mounts

3 Likes

Yes!!!
Definitely and it needs to be a bloody good one to
Lol

1 Like

Also this:https://forum.playboundless.com/t/gem-powered-gold-fists-thanos-gauntlet/27147?u=aftalyfe

1 Like