What is coming up next?

Speculation time!

This is the last roadmap I could find on the forum:

We have all those items except the Hunter…so do you think that is next? Or is it something TOTALLY new we haven’t seen before (like when LED blocks came out really fast).

What do you think is next? What do you hope is next?

I am having so much fun with farming…I can’t help but wonder what might just be next!!!

(this is not a call to the dev’s to ask what is next…I know they are all busy with stabilizing the recent patch…just more of a fun speculation thread! hehe)

2 Likes

Well hunter obviously would be obvious if you look at that…
But we are still missing prestige farmables so thats next.

2 Likes

Well they said prestige crop is for in 2 release like 227.

1 Like

Ooo but I wonder if they have something tricky up their sleeves!!

1 Like

Hunter.is.coming. :sunglasses:

Also quietly praying for some sort of transport/trains or even farm harvesting vehicles to use with that petroleum/combustion mats.

4 Likes

I’m hoping for some craftable wearables and armor we can tint with our new goo paints :grin:

6 Likes

I would love a tractor that I can drive around my plots very slowly, give it a nice motor sound with backfire.

6 Likes

I want titans

• Yes
  • Definitely

0 voters

2 Likes

Oh definitely… bring on the armor!

5 Likes

Exactly what i was thinking… even if it was on rails and did like 5 blocks either side so you could setup long fields and mass harvest.

I really hope at nxt the Giants or (better) the new Charakter designes!

1 Like

I want the deluxe upgrade for PS4 that was mentioned last October… then hunter, then titans, then… marine life, fishing, boat and motor, 6 pack of beer… ooops Sorry wrong list getting mixed in there!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Passenger trains!

1 Like

A jetpack that uses those fuels we got! Let’s hope for that!

5 Likes

A rail system would be so great. Every planet would have a sightseeing railcar- I’d spent so many hours just watching the scenery and builds.

4 Likes

We need QOL and core systems fixing (like economy) over huge new content. We need functional additions like “tigger components” (for dungeons, etc) or things that cause more player interactions (simple contracts), etc.

3 Likes

Fishing! Or…well…more fishing! Then possibly a little extra fishing!

10 Likes

Next? Chisel-able glass, a search function in the knowledge tab, and bomb durability buffs :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

And bomb mining!! Lolol

I think bomb mining is unlikely, it was a thing in the past that was removed when they made it so ore wouldnt drop if blown up.