What is your biggest desire for the future of Boundless?

I Need Rocks

We know this guy’s answer^^

3 Likes

Every thing they showed us to start with…
Not a demand but lets face it where is that moving floating thingy, those Titans, that nasty hunter. CLEAN PANTS washing my diaper for more then 2years now even the flowers just die from that smell. Washing just doesn’t help anymore :joy::rofl::joy:

(Just learned the floating thingy is a titan… Not a huge walking Oortian or so :joy::rofl::joy:)

6 Likes

getting interactive props(keycards/puzzle elements/controllers for trap doors/dungeon building/anything) to make city’s interesting and fun even when the residents/builders are offline

8 Likes

for the future of boundless i would like to see the things in the game we were promised back in EA like Titans Hunters Stone Throwers Fishing and various other things.
i know a lot of people that have given up due to the lack of game content (events not inclueded)

4 Likes

This.
Imagine buugi and the boys boys boys beer fishing allday.

4 Likes

Count me in. Fishing in video games is what I live for.

2 Likes

you can fish for the plan lol

I had a pretty cool idea for fishing. In addition to fish spawning all over the place in unbeaconed water, we should be able to find and gather fish eggs in shallow water spaces and essentially “plant” them in beaconed water. Then they’ll have a timer like crops and suddenly 4 or so fish spawn in a 5x5ish area. Then the surrounding area will determine what kind of fish they are, kind of like the seed/crop ratio.

Imagine the vibrant Gleamfish. The ugly yet meaty Mud Flounder. The scary, thorny Piranha. Then the dangerous Blink Eel that can damage you like lava or a power coil if you walk through its space.

Edit: Also, sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads

5 Likes