What is your biggest desire for the future of Boundless?

As the topic states, I’d love to hear which singular thing you would want the most in the game, which you also see as a realistic/fitting thing to be added by the developers.

Mechanics, changes to existing things, new systems, etc.

5 Likes

Eject button for spark generators :rofl:

7 Likes

James said in the past, he is reviewing all game systems.
I assume to streamline them and make them more accessible for new players.

That’s what I’m looking forward to.

7 Likes

Dungeons and boss encounters. Titans?

14 Likes

being able to connect storages to minters (maybe with spark links) just place it all into the storage to be minted all at once (mint all button)

9 Likes

Chat system working a whole lot better & Smooth. So the default isn’t to go discord for the smallest of things.
Dungeons, Titans, The Hunter.

Proper Forged Item Tooltip - I remember them being much better back when forging was first added… but I could be wrong. But a severe improvement there, I mean it is hard enough already to be a forger… but having to sort the forged items there as well -…-

6 Likes

I’d like to see more community-based things. Like maybe the official Insta/Twitter pages showcasing people’s builds like they used to, or official in-game events (think Gleambow+)

I’d also like to see the game advertised a little more. This game is incredibly unique, and I reckon it would be a giant hit with the right marketing.

8 Likes

Oh, and more plots for sovereign owners please. I would like that in the future of Boundless.

5 Likes

Biggest desire -> a future :slight_smile:

Regards,

14 Likes

Refined New Player Experience:

• More friendly tutorial.
  • De-RNG the forge, making it significantly more detemrinistic and skill-based. Also quirk gums
  • Make sure the forge changes are enough to fix the alloy -> gem gap for solo players

Then advertising.

10 Likes

the future of boundless is right around the corner or through a portal… :rofl:

5 Likes

Pants. Maybe even armor. Even if it’s just for show. Something other than the diaper please lol

8 Likes

more movement and life in the game. More critters and moving blocks and stuff.

7 Likes

Upkeep free portals.

1 Like
  • Unified storage option for alts outside the friended options including coin and maybe even cubits.

• More mobs and diversity of random drops.

• A random rare item on special mobs (maybe just on Exos) and for mining on the resource side. “Hey I found a pile of refined Oort or Lucent next to this old tech component that was not listed for this planet down by the mantle!”

• Mining bombs like 5x5 or bigger for demolition of wilderness or builds quickly if you’re willing to craft/buy them. Maybe even an epic/skill involved.

• Water based lifeforms. Aggro and not. Same as current Spitters/Livestock’s.

• More players :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Wearables and titans. Or a centroforging rework similar to what @Havok40k wrote a suggestion post about a while ago.

4 Likes

I be happy with just the update that seems to take forever…or start doing smaller updates more consistently.

7 Likes

I’ll make and sell you some much larger than 5x5 : )
Edit: unless you want to keep anything you demolish, that is…

3 Likes

Just a few to add lol :rofl:

Also refined gems be turned into a block form.

5 Likes

I appreciate that. In this case I want to bomb the poo out of an area and sort out the debris at my leisure.

On occasion I like to smoke test a whole mega block :sunglasses: , but this is Meta mining solution.

1 Like