What is your Build style?

I have 2 build styles i like. One is “Alien.” With the alien style i decorate things with ornate stuff and name it a random name (or a name i use in NMS! My fav NMS style name is Javakem. Used it for my first settlement!) and i put little glyphs on the walls. The other style i do is Cultural. The Cultural style is nice. I made a chinese style home! It’s the best! I’m doing another one. A stonehenge on gyosha! A mix between the two! I do gyosha gleam, gyosha everything! Used a natural stonehenge by a Mare region (and sea of ice that looks like the horsehead nebula!) and put code gleam gyosha gleam.
edit: It’s on gyosha!

I never played Minecraft, so Boundless was my first experience with a Voxel based game. I see these builds and am just amazed at how realistic they are. My builds on the other hand are blocky and functional. I will aspire to do better.

3 Likes

same here,i’m learning as i go,i love the flexibility of chisels for builds,can pull off some crazy shapes/designs with them.

I don’t have a building style really. I get inspiration and build. We have temples, ships, smelters, lodge, bunch of pixel art. Inspiration is more than certain style to me

2 Likes

work so far,have other rooms like farm etc but only half done,ignore the sedi stone on the walls,mostly a place holder due to lack of materials at mo.

3 Likes

I love anything glowy. I also really love to incorporate nature into my builds. I wouldn’t even know what to call my build style…

7 Likes