17 Likes

Favorite block:
Concrete

Favorite Build Style:
Base foundation of white with colored accents

Favorite Planet:
Angel I as it was my first planet.

Favorite Tint/Color:
It would have to be Reds… although I’m a sucker for a good Cobalt.

Favorite Activity:
Color collecting followed closely by exploring

9 Likes

I love concrete. Such a nice, clean building block.
I think there’s so many great builds by so many great builders that I don’t think I could pick a particular style.
Favourite planet is Finata. I have to be loyal to my home! :grin:
I really love deep red in concrete.
I enjoy mining and crafting. I also like building even though I’m not very good at it.

9 Likes
  1. Refined Iron or Titanium Octigrid
  2. Futuristic/factory-ish
  3. Houchus I
  4. White
  5. Mining
9 Likes
  1. Tough one! Deco Gleam and the Filigree blocks probably top two, and love the Trellis blocks as well. :smiley:

2. Pretty much anything created by @georgegroeg or @Apt! :heart_eyes: :+1:

3. Of the permanents, Raxxa, peaceful natural-palette world with my main current base. I like my sovereign Hyrule a good bit too, great diamond world and looks pretty cool I think. :slight_smile:

4. All the pinks. :grin: Though as anybody who has visited my places can verify, fond of adding rainbow colors to everything. :sweat_smile:

5. Mining, so perfect to chill with music too! Also enjoy roadrunner/hopper hunting on the high tier hunting grounds I set up for them.

12 Likes
  • What is your favorite Boundless block?
    • Decorative Umbris
  • Your favorite build style?
    • Trees & ruins
  • Your favorite planet?
    • Raxxa
  • Your favorite tint/color?
    • Night Azure
  • Your favorite Boundless activity?
    • Building & doing material/color/style design
10 Likes
  1. Compact Iron
  2. Fantasy - mix of magic and technology
  3. Alder because that’s where I live.
  4. No favourite tints. Any colour can look good under the right conditions.
  5. Building Duuuuh!! Lol

:metal::v::beers:

10 Likes

My favorite block seems to change every so often, and right now I’m obsessed with fish scale mosaic. I made it in a strong turquoise for my ruby mine ceilings and it’s just scrumptious. Can’t go wrong with concrete and I like to keep it in lots of neutral colors but experiment with bright shades.

Favorite build style is hard to say. There are so many builders in the game who I think of as artists and architects and I am constantly wowed by something new every day. But I adore elegance, symmetry, and thoughtful color palettes – especially if it’s colors I wouldn’t have considered together. I could name favorite builders but there are so many and I’d hate to leave someone out.

Favorite planet is my sov, Falinesti. I find all the T1s and T2s enjoyable to harvest on when I need to relax, except Maryx and Beckon. Maryx because that was my first planet and something about the color scheme makes me wanna wretch, and Beckon cause too much swimming. I like planets with big desert areas. If your planet has lots of sand, it’s a favorite and I have spent much time there. Unlike Anakin, I love sand.

Favorite color that I use as my go-to “base” color is Weary Teal. I treat it like a neutral as it has just enough tint to not be boring but goes with everything (in my opinion). I love playing with color and coming up with new color palettes.

Favorite activity is harvesting fungi. The sound! I don’t know why that little “chime” sound when an orb goes into my bag gives me dopamine but it does.

9 Likes

What is your favorite Boundless block?

• Verdant Grass

Your favorite build style?

• Circles

Your favorite planet?

• Houchus

Your favorite tint/color?

• Cold Berry/Rose & Mint

Your favorite Boundless activity?

• Building, Grass Farming
10 Likes

Anything glass

Biodome-ish style enclosures

Your favorite planet?
Gyosha

Depends on my mood

Building Regen Farms

9 Likes

• Building Purposes: Concrete
  • For Fun: Refined/Deco Oortstone

• Clean, Simple, Aesthetic, Garden, Free Form
  • Also random whatever I feel like lol

Your favorite planet?

• Gyosha
  • In general, planets with a natural color scheme (Green Foliage, blue water, green grass)

• Gray scale, greens, blues, luminous
  • All :D’

• Building, Forging, Hunting, Collecting
  • Fishing (wouldn’t that be cool lol)
12 Likes

Favorite Boundless block?
Sand. I’m partial to sandy areas and it’s so versatile. Plus I love the uneveness of the block.

Pyramid. Can’t go wrong with this shape, whether you do it as normal or upside down floating in the sky.

Your favorite planet?
Raxxa. This is where I first landed and I’ll always come home to it.

Blue. From a deep azure to a luminous azure

Hunting. Whether you’re good or bad at it, if you have a decent leader, you can have fun for hours.

8 Likes

Favorite block… I either mention all, or the impossible. So my favorite will be the mantle block, seems to be strongest choice.

Build Style, don’t really have one, but as those that might know me, my best building style is the most minimalist one, it’s called “The Brick Factory”, looks like a brick, acts like a brick, functional. :slight_smile:

Favorite planet… Xa Frant 10/10, awesome color pallet.

Favorite color, I’d say lilac, the dark variants.

Favorite activity in Boundless, it has to be mining, with exploratory gathering not far after.

8 Likes

Omg, hard choice, but I lean towards brick, with 3 patterns to chose from and ability to switch between them with transformation chisel (which allows to use more colours).Main reason behind my love for it is that it suits my favorite style though.

I like trying different things, but medieval/fantasy must be the one that I like the most.

Your favorite planet?

Boori all the way, every day of the week.

This is the toughest.
I like browns and oranges, some reds and yellows, but greens and blues could easily take the top spot. Maybe depends on a day?
I love combining yellow/orange with blue.

If I have to chose though, the brown mustards and more yellowy tans and taupes would make my favorite palette when building.
For light blocks weary/pale yellow/taupe/tan make me happy.
In the world I appreciate warm/stale red and vivid shades of green.
Azures have my heart as well for lighting natural bits.

Omg, I can’t chose! :stuck_out_tongue:

Building for sure.
Chasing meteors is my favourite distraction from building.

8 Likes

I like most blocks, in various shades, started with refined rock, then finally made the jump to brick, all shades of sedi brick. I like deco gem but not too much, metal blocks, refined compact or machined, octigrid, a little bit of wood or deco wood, marble and mosaic and concrete too.

I do love the blocks that are immune to aoe bombs like beacons, closed storage with stuff in it and portals… One beacon of forty is set to not let my bomber blow it up lol, again.

Underground, to hide the fact that my builds are mostly just boxes. I am working on a new spot for a WIP. Got the base plotting done, now just need to finish excavating and plotting up up up. It will be a very pretty box.

Your favorite planet?

Am more fond of t6 planets than t1s but I’ve lived-on/moved-my-base-to most of the permanent planets at least once.

Deep azure or vivid cerulean or shadow anything

Moving my base, even changed my guild from minions to gypsy tribe =)
Current base is a narrow platform underground, a good 45m drop above the floor… Not many deep pools to dive into either, at least I keep missing them…

9 Likes

Decorative Umbris!
I love to make towers only using the most prestigious blocks like decorative rift, machined alloys and gems! Lots of gems everywhere! So much prestige!
Your favorite planet?
Besevrona!
Bright Red goes great with Vivid Green!
Meteor-hunting!

Wait seriously?

Hell no. I mean seriously, what were you expecting?
Igneous Bricks
Large builds (like cities) which follow a design-chart.
Your favorite planet?
Raxxa, duh.
Luminous Red. The darkest tones of the Luminous Red color match very well with Stark Orange.
Building. That’s about it.

9 Likes

I think about how awesome fishing would be on the regular. And maybe the ability to build little boats, even lava-proof ones!

9 Likes

What is your favorite Boundless block? linear mosaic
Your favorite build style? St Petersburg, am also trying to get the hang of Yemeni architcture
Your favorite planet? I dunno if I have one lately, I’ve been feeling a bit adrift
Your favorite tint/color? Bright Sepia, Hot Orange, Strong Cherry, Bright Taupe …?
Your favorite Boundless activity? planet gazing at night

9 Likes

Should really visit you and see what you do with all that grass :hushed:

2 Likes
  1. Anything bevel chiseled :wink:
  2. Compact and in keeping with surroundings
  3. Houchus I
  4. COOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDD BERRRRRRRYYYYYYYY
  5. Problem Solving Building
6 Likes