What material is this sign made of?

These were given to my by another player, and i need to make more, but i don’t know what type of stone they were made from.

I have honestly never crafted a sign yet, but if you know for sure that it’s stone, then sedimentary rock would be what you’re looking for!

1 Like

I will give that a try. Thanks for the help. If anyone is selling modules let me know.

1 Like

Home world sedimentary.

Ok cause i tried sedimentary rock but even though they look identical they wont connect to the ones i have.

Then it might be sedimentary from a different Homeworld?
The classic stacking problem. :confounded:

1 Like

Check duunes shop in aquashopping

They will only connect if you sign was BLANK. If it has any text on it, it will not connect.

1 Like

To piggy back on what @knightsb wrote. I have found that if the sign has been activated in any way you actually need to break it apart and then put it up again. Once you write the first piece of text it locks in that configuration even if you clear it.

also, signs of different colors will NEVER connect.

In the F1 debug information you can look at the placed sign/block and see the color code. Signs will only connect if they have the same color code, regardless of if they are actually the same visible color or not.

Handy. That will help a lot. Has anyone made a list of color codes?

You can go to the builder’s museum and hover over the blocks in the first room to see all the color codes. Each row is a different planet.

1 Like

I will do that thanks. I need more signs.