What new update would you like to have?

I would like to see 249 getting completed for local universes, sheilds and melee weapons

3 Likes

my wish list would be too long :wink: a boat, for example, that is powered by a power coil, for example, can also be a raft :wink: or a ball chisel or something where you could chisel a bit rounder .or real chairs to sit down on etc

3 Likes

Fishing would be fun to do. But you have to use a fishing grapple not a pole. And the things you get from the fish can make new blocks. And there is 100s of colored fish like everything eals.

Maybe some shoes :joy:

New events would be fun too.

Better way to fule portal’s longer.

2 Likes

I’d like Flying Cars, FTL Travel and if it isn’t too much to ask, the Planetary Stabilizer from the ‘board’ game Freedom In The Galaxy ™ just cuz >=) fully powered and enabled with whatever bits need to be made.

Imagine swimming across the water and looking down to see this :scream:

4 Likes

I dont want to play ark :joy: this is why I stoped playing ark. My heart would stop and i would scream bloody murder. Btw still shocked never had the cops come over from my days on ark :joy: :rofl::joy::rofl:

Blueprints are my number one. A combat update would go a long way too. I’d also like to see more chisel types and placeable items.

3 Likes

perma bans for exploit users

2 Likes

I think that’s harsh, and feels against the ethos of this whole thing.

But for sure full reclaim, bans of a fair few months, and remembering their IP.

1 Like

IP Addresses are pretty useless for any kind of long term tracking in most cases. most people have Dynamic IP Addresses that will change, Futhermore with how popular VPNs are now days it is pretty easy to change your IP Address.

I didn’t say you did.

2 Likes

Not so much an update, but I’d just like to have more people playing.

2 Likes

Yep, aware of all of that, but thank you for letting everyone else know about it. I mean … it doesn’t really matter, mate … plus I didn’t say ban the IP (I’ve been moderating for a decade) … just remember the IP.

Still … glad you agree on the rest of what I said. :wink:

Anyway, yes … anyone trying to play on a VPN is really going to be punishing themselves … :smirk: … but VPN IP ranges are easily got hold of, and, again, shouldn’t be banned.

Good point, it’s still useful for building usage patterns on occasion. It’s better to have and track the information than to not.

My friend had a great idea. He said what about having a pet? And you can hunt with you and you can level it up and it can have states like we do. It could be a hunter or gathering pet. Or it couldlike your path . or it could be a diger. But you can only do this with its states. And you have to give him tools or stuff to do serten things you want him to do. Like if you want it to light up. Give him refined gleam. But anything he uses will whare down like a tool would. So when you give it a hammer it will do the job based on the tool. But if we could not have all that. Still would be cool to have a pet even if it only hanges out at your potted area and you can feed it.

4 Likes

One planet that Do not Regen, Were your builds stay, Were you can grief others, steel, kill, ect… Everything you craft stay on this world. Stats only for this world. Let’s see Who Will rule this planet :slight_smile: IT would be fun to fight my friends :wink:

Hey, I think that’s in the original plans for the game!

3 Likes

Waaay back when, they also mentioned being able to collect creatures to start a zoo :giraffe: :doug:
Lots of awesome ideas

8 Likes

I like that you highlighted blueprints there too. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This

Or, pick from any other of the dozens of ideas that were on the site or in the launch video but have never seen the light of day.

2 Likes

That would bring me back full time for sure but would need lots of different creatures like no man sky