What new update would you like to have?

What new update would you like to have?? I have been thinking about animal domestication or ships to go faster through water

6 Likes

titans

10 chars

17 Likes

How is it?

12 Likes

Like meteorites?? A new way to hunt should be great!

Yeah. Titans for sure.

4 Likes

Where did you take that info from?

Woah. Where did that video come from. :flushed: yep. We need that!!!

3 Likes

Furniture probably on top of my list, especially furniture we can use - I keep saying, house just not a home without a proper bed! :wink: Could do a lot more with my places with a bunch of new decor for them! Books and shelves, flooring/wallpaper, ect.

6 Likes

An automation update, auto crafting factories! Just supply the machine and when their done crafting it’s sent into a auto storage sorter of sorts :factory:

6 Likes

A platform that lifts you up or down when you stand on it.

4 Likes

Hunting, anything hunting.

3 Likes

Wearable armor or new races

6 Likes

I want Lots of things!

1: Ladders

2: Boat: A simple wooden boat for the water.

3: Planting Tool: 3x3 (not forged!)

4: Harvest Tool: 3x3 (make it a forge to the planting on I guess)

5: Harvest Tool: Budget 1x3, just crafted
– These harvest tools to ONLY effect crops and grass that sticks up.

6: Railways!: I wanna make little railroads around my builds with a simple little cart to get in and go, like you can in Minecraft. Maybe even have a bigger variant that takes 3 blocks wide to laydown but lets you build on a platform for your own train cars (limited on how tall and wide of course, like 5 blocks wide and 6-8 tall or something) that lets you build your own fancy railcars/trains.

7: Gleam Club: To magically let you pick just 1 portal of any size to be your free fill one like the beacons do. But just one portal, changeable like once every 5 or 7 days.

Far future:
Automation things (provided you are in the area to have them loaded) like how you can do redstone stuffs in Minecraft.

11 Likes

Space chickens, furniture and space chicken themed furniture.

3 Likes

An item storage organizing machine or system.

Some kind of flying machine or mountable flying mob. I wanna see Boundless Beauty from above.

Block phasing - imagine a Chisel that makes any block phase in and out of existence when triggered. There could be hundreds of ways to trigger it. The trigger method could be set by the type of chisel used.

7 Likes

rental planets (the ones that are part of the universe - not private servers for mini games with friends)

5 Likes

How about the ability to grow trees from seeds . That would be awesome!

11 Likes

I’d like a chisel overhaul. The amount of different shapes you can obtain with the current system is very limited, and I feel that it severely hampers the building aspect of the game.
Beyond that, most of the above suggestions seem very interesting!

1 Like

Seriously? What is missing that you’d expect?

25 Likes