So what would you like to see in Boundless?

Player makable dungeons and all the tools to make them

1 Like

Ah yes, I forgot about one of my suggestions, thanks @krasniy

Craftable creature nests that can be placed like blocks so that we can have creatures move in and permanently habitate the spot.

3 Likes

Yep… spawners would be fun… if course the mobs should ignore the owner

2 Likes

CLOTHES

I want clothes!! These weird rags remind me of something I would be wearing after escaping prison in an RPG.

I take that back. Prisoners are dressed better.

3 Likes

I really do want a different kind of character, that’s one of my pet peeves about this game, all of the concept character art looks great but there’s no choices.

2 Likes

titans

5 Likes

Also the ability to make Bob over weight! I mean he does eat ALOT of pies and drinks a bit of smoothies.

3 Likes

sticky bombs timer bombs, that be so funny

1 Like

I edited the post above and so far the list is going smoothly. <3 much love Boundless community!

1 Like

I want to have the ability to transfer entire beacons between my alts or guild members without having to replot again.

6 Likes

Signs that can hold more characters. The max characters is problematic, since module segments dont increase max characters.

Which I think is silly.

1 Like

Not sure if these have been posted yet.

• More farmable crops and materials.

• farmable creatures

• A mass chisel changing machine.

• the long promised Hunter (Warp Wraith)*this is likely part of more creatures.

• Building blue prints.

2 Likes

What’s about pets, I don’t see pets in the lists or mounts.

2 Likes

Dont we already have flying structures? :laughing:

Edit.

Also I hope these guys can actually break things like in the picture…

1 Like

It’s number 5 in the current list I believe?

1 Like

Oh skipped that one.

1 Like

I believe the idea mentioned in the past is that cores from titans could be used to make structures that could actually fly, with motion and everything, in the world. So you could make like a plane, or the house from Up, etc. etc.

This kind of mechanic was discussed when ground bashers were first being explored so I hope so too! Would bring some challenge to combat if shelter could be destroyed!

1 Like

I was talking the other day on discord about Titans being able to “destroy” buildings but not permanently, just for a couple hours with fire effects and smoke.
It would make a cool landscape after a battle with one.

4 Likes

How are you determining the order exactly? In any case I approve this message.

Suggestions:
AoE chisels
Rounded corner chisel
Spherizer chisel
Steep and shallow slope chisels
New enemies (doesn’t really have to be titans, people just want any new enemies)
Dungeons
Furniture - interactable or not. It should be relatively easy to bang out 50 new furniture props. I can’t find it in search but I made a topic with tons of ideas before

2 Likes

I would like to see chairs and tables reworked to at least look useful. Right now they are just way to small lol