So what would you like to see in Boundless?

I think I have to put more furniture on the top of my list. Though we can make some of these with available blocks, chiseling, and emojis, I’m thinking things like beds, bookshelves, carpeting and wallpaper, picture frames, and such. It would give a lot of life to structures, look at all everybody did with the emojis… a variety of furniture could give a similar wide variety of additional customization options. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love your ideas

1 Like

Actual content.

4 Likes

I’d really like more sub-class options for combat to let people specialize in one role or another. Maybe even a separate skill tree for it :woman_shrugging:
Other than that, I’d like more life in the worlds. Fish, actively-growing forests, etc. volcanos maybe. Severe weather systems would be neat too.
Moving machines and red stone-ish stuff.
I want to glide.
Twinklies that aren’t so gated.
Tameables.
Legendary critters along with titans.
More light props.
Dungeons.
Legendary items and tools.
In game voice chat.
A more in-depth tutorial.
A group-beacon multiple characters can set as home
Clothes

5 Likes

All this!

6 Likes

Awesome ideas! Even things I couldn’t come up with

2 Likes

Only 5 creature types in an entire universe.

3 Likes

Player makable dungeons and all the tools to make them

1 Like

Ah yes, I forgot about one of my suggestions, thanks @krasniy

Craftable creature nests that can be placed like blocks so that we can have creatures move in and permanently habitate the spot.

3 Likes

Yep… spawners would be fun… if course the mobs should ignore the owner

2 Likes

CLOTHES

I want clothes!! These weird rags remind me of something I would be wearing after escaping prison in an RPG.

I take that back. Prisoners are dressed better.

3 Likes

I really do want a different kind of character, that’s one of my pet peeves about this game, all of the concept character art looks great but there’s no choices.

2 Likes

titans

5 Likes

Also the ability to make Bob over weight! I mean he does eat ALOT of pies and drinks a bit of smoothies.

3 Likes

sticky bombs timer bombs, that be so funny

1 Like

I edited the post above and so far the list is going smoothly. <3 much love Boundless community!

1 Like

I want to have the ability to transfer entire beacons between my alts or guild members without having to replot again.

6 Likes

Signs that can hold more characters. The max characters is problematic, since module segments dont increase max characters.

Which I think is silly.

1 Like

Not sure if these have been posted yet.

• More farmable crops and materials.

• farmable creatures

• A mass chisel changing machine.

• the long promised Hunter (Warp Wraith)*this is likely part of more creatures.

• Building blue prints.

2 Likes

What’s about pets, I don’t see pets in the lists or mounts.

2 Likes