So what would you like to see in Boundless?

What items or what functions would you like to see in Boundless the most? I know there’s probably a post like this, but I’m going to keep this post current and have a list of priorities that the whole community wants, then the developers and the rest of the community can see what people want the most.

I personally want fuzzy Blocks and more enemies, maybe even a companion that just walks by you. Maybe even some NPCs.

Updated edit

List of CURRENT things the community wants
(In order from most wanted to least wanted)

1. Furniture (also Interactive)
  2. Titans and other creatures
  3. Character choices (so not everyone looks the same)
  4. Dungeons and tools to make them
  5. Companions or helpers (tameables)
  6. More blocks (fuzzy, carpet, etc)
  7. Inventory management and sorting machine
  8. Picture frames
  9. Different skills/ skill trees
  10. More weapons
  11. Complex doors/drawbridges
  12. Fishing
  13. Better farm equipment (sprinklers)
  14. Bigger inventory
  15. Hand trading limit (needs to be higher)
  16. Home defense (turrets)
  17. Clothes
  18. Spawners
  19. Group Beacon
  20. Beacon transfer between Alts needs to be in menu or made easier.

I am putting a poll below for those who would rather vote than type, I will add to this list as needed, either put “other” or add your input by replying to this post

• Furniture/more block textures
  • More Character choices
  • Pets/tameables/etc
  • More Chisel choices
  • Ladders
  • Signs that hold more characters
  • More crop/farming options
  • Titans/more creatures
  • Dungeons and tools to make them
  • Inventory management and sorting/bigger inventory
  • More skills/skill trees
  • More weapons/bombs
  • Complex doors/drawbridges
  • Fishing
  • Hand trading limit increase
  • Home defense (turrets,etc)
  • Clothes
  • Group beacon/Beacon transfer between alts
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

3 Likes

Better inventory management like Minecraft and if possible a sorting machine or anything like that I already kind of explained that in another post.

Also shoebills

4 Likes

Yeah I’m a bit confused here @Oortnonymous. Are you basically proposing everyone repost the things they’ve already put into the suggestions category into one thread? Doesn’t the suggestions category already let people talk about the items or functions they would like to see in Boundless the most?

1 Like

I spend so much time searching for my things, organizing items, etc. 100% agree. Inventory management isn’t fun for me, it’s just a necessary pain to get anything done in the game.

Option to stack by color, and/or a sorting machine.

Also a larger character inventory wouldn’t hurt :smile:

5 Likes

Titans like in the trailer.
Interactible furniture.
Musical instruments
More creatures
More weapons
More fighting skills for specializations and roles
Fishing
Aquaculture
Archeology skills for lore gathering/unlocking

Edit: tavern items like fillable barrels to sell brews from

4 Likes

Curious, do you have any ideas/examples in mind of interactable furniture?

2 Likes

Kind of yes, I just was going to organize it this way by what is wanted most in my own fashion. No one has to post on this topic if they don’t wish to, but it would be hard to get confused about my post, I’m just trying to simplify it by putting a list of what people want most.

1 Like

Chairs you can sit in.
Beds you can sleep in (for bonus while offline, % increase in exp or something else, like move speed or action speed increase or crop growth increase)
Barrels you can fill and sell liquid from for taverns.
Display cases with spot lights to put special items in.
Picture frames you can put screen caps in.

Edit: movable block structures
For drawbridges, complex doors, hidden doors, etc.

4 Likes

I think in addition to what’s already been posted you could start by compiling all of the suggestion posts then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d also like to see a skill tree revamp. Primarily I’d like to see some of the current skills become standard, like light source or jumping (Some of the skills that don’t directly benefit only one type of player). I get that we have to pick between high-level skills to make character differences feel important and exciting etc, but I think right now it leans towards too restrictive/limiting.

1 Like

I’d rather not click on hundreds of posts and just read through this one and make a tally list, gotta work smarter not harder.

2 Likes

Automatic defenses for high tier building too. Turret emplacements to shoot cuttles and such so I dont blow up every 10 secs.

2 Likes

As well as some of the older suggestions are not current

1 Like

I would like robotics skill tree too.
To build tiny robot friends to help around your build or follow you as s friend.

Could serve as extra inventory on gathering expeditions.
A builder helper.
A crafter helper.
A gathering helper.
A fighting helper.
A farming helper.

So many possibilities

3 Likes

All of those are excellent, but I especially love the picture frames idea! Would be cool to be able to memorialize in-game moments in-game like that!

2 Likes

I would also like sprinklers that use fertilizer to auto fertilize plants so fertilizer is more useful.

2 Likes

@molav I agree about the Titans, it would also be nice to have the perks for backing the game that some paid for.

4 Likes

Totally fair! I just hope you don’t post on every new suggestion post telling them to post here instead. If you want a comprehensive list I think the burden is then put on you to compile it instead of everyone else to post here, if that makes sense. It’s a wonderful idea though! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Also I would “selfishly” like dimly illuminated atlases that i can place like a block, so i can fully complete my planetarium on alnitans. Right now they are just on stop stands.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t do that to anyone, I more so want the current community to say what they’d like in game and I’m going to make my own list and publish it. Some just don’t play anymore and some old suggestions are already in game.

2 Likes