What new update would you like to have?

Is it 1st of April already?

10 Likes

Yes PLEASE

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, I meant no offense of course. I will show you the shapes I mean as soon as possible.

4 Likes

I really want this one as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

iā€™ld like to see some type of elevator/teleport system for the multilevel builds. a multiblock craft. prob. in sets sets of 4 like the crafting stations, 1 set per level of elevator system. no power/fuel needed for short distances, can be ā€œPowered/Fueledā€ for larger distances. Elevator for up/down, teleport for horizontal (strait line only) would be useful in the large cities rather than protals

5 Likes

Hmm I would love if I can put ort into a atlas so it shows where all the meteors areā€¦not all of us can use mods. Maybe just tweak forging a littleā€¦after those things just surprise meā€¦

2 Likes

For the love of all things fluffy and dandy, give us a hunting update. The market of animal parts is caving in. I miss the bone prices of old more than i miss bombmining. :smiley:

I would like to see the following

Boat
Sorting machine
Fishing
Ladder
Tame wild stocks or roadrunners to ride
Mobs can use the portal if itā€™s big enough for them to go through.

I liked the underground creature idea you guys have.

Titans

A constant forge machine to help new people forge. I still donā€™t know how to forge Iā€™ve been playing for over a year. I need friends help still

AOE Transformation

A PVP planet where people can kill each other if they are not on there beacon location.

Other then that @james and the team at Wonderstruck your doing an amazing job.

2 Likes

James be like ā€œwhat else do you want from me!!?ā€
:joy:

Ok in going to tell you why I think this is not happening any time soon and probably not ever lol

Each chiseled variation is a different block. That means any chisable block need to have all the possible variations.

What does that mean?

Well multiply the number of possible chiseled variations per every block we have thatā€™s a freaking lot of blocks!

Now if they add more possibilities they would need to create even more blocks.

3 Likes

I really want a better merging mechanic inside storages, like having check boxes on the side.

[ ] merge by color
[ ] merge by type
[ ] Split in all empty blocks

Things like that

5 Likes

I often miss these two. The right one we have in the lower corner, but not in the upper. And the left one could be used for softer ramps that go one block down over a distance of two blocks.

9 Likes

Put a storage block in the forge and forge it to be a ā€œmerge by color storage blockā€.

4 Likes

At this point even though I hate the forge I would take it lol

1 Like

When I 1st started playing boundless I wanted to see those cityā€™s in the trailer but no luck (;.; )

1 Like

I often find myself missing the one on the left and its complementary block as well. But it might just be that Iā€™m trying to build something too complex.
Thank you @Cuetzpalomitl for your explanation, and sorry again @james if I sounded ungrateful for what we currently have.

Instead of that, Iā€™ll suggest something more ā€œhumbleā€ - dyeable liquids!

2 Likes

Would love to be able to make shelves out of gleam blocks!!!

3 Likes

Still want a Hug Emote so I can Hug James-chan and Leah-chan
@james @Leahlemoncakes (^-^)

8 Likes

Oh God I donā€™t want to crush your dreams, but tintable liquids are not possible.

Iirc devs said we have only 2 slots for liquids left. We could get more if they used more bits to store liquid information but
I think that would probably cause problems with data transfer between client and servers.

1. wood panes
2. rugs
3. FURNITURES

5 Likes

A bow emote to say thank you!

3 Likes