What new update would you like to have?

A rounded one? This would be a VOXEL game changer in boundless. :slight_smile: lol

22.5 degree rounded and 45 degree rounded.

4 Likes

Also I want plain and decorative wicker

Plain could be just a squared pattern, decorative could have oortians or animals like the marble blocks.

Ah well.

drops mic and leaves

1 Like

Carpet
Rugs
Picture frames with our own downloadable content. (Pg)of course. Would need to go through a verify process perhaps?
Scar assault rifle? :joy: jkjk

2 Likes

The extra precise bevel chisel lol

1 Like

Dude wat. No. The amount of shapes in the game is insane. The chisel system is incredible and provides extreme flexibility. Letā€™s not have the devs focus on chiseling when there are many other things to tackle.

4 Likes

In order of preference (from me):

1. Creative mode that is ā€œonlineā€ (doesnā€™t have to be part of the main universe but you should be able to have anyone join your world).
  2. Exploration and treasure hunting aā€™la Creativerseā€™s. In Creativerse, treasure chests spawn in locations around the world. Some are just laying about the surface while some are hidden deep in caves or high in mountains. These chests offer up anything from raw materials to pets and vanity items.
  3. Tightening up of combat latency. Currently, even with very good ping, there is an obvious latency in things like the death of a creature after the killing blow lands. In some other mmos, this problem has been solved. Iā€™m fully aware of the physics of latency and Iā€™ve read through multiple attempts to explain this away as ā€œnot a problemā€. It is a problem and many other games have solved it. I canā€™t recommend a good solution because I donā€™t know the underlying architecture of Boundless but in a generic sense, things like allowing the client to tell the server when the mob dies and instantly updating the visuals on the client side could work.

titans would be great for the game as a whole but for me personally I would love to see
more toon cosmetic variables (including new race types)
npcs to make builds seem less empty (vividly remember running into my first few big settlements in ea and couldnā€™t understand why everywhere was so desertedā€¦ghost towns everywhere).
loads more but these, for me, would make boundless a far more interesting place.

4 Likes

Also the inner corner of a slope roof .

5 Likes

I like the ideas of having npcs . Maybe hireable shop clerks or random citizens when your build gets to like town or city level. Could have guild npcs for minor tasks or something . Could make the game feel that much more alive .

2 Likes

From an old post on this forum.
From the gameā€™s website.
From the ā€œBoundlessā€ user on youtube.

respectively

3 Likes

More rare gleam events. And new creaturesā€¦

Definitely furniture.

I had never looked at the Boundless website that well. But I watched that video at least 10 time now. And that Titan, whatever it is looks so cool. Even the lightning and thunder I thought was cool. Can we have all that and the armour. :pray:
Btw @james my robot would mess that Titan up. Lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

ye that trailer is so good. starts in darkness and just escalates to awesomeness. canā€™t wait until we have it in the game.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what these look like.

2 Likes

Perhaps he means a quarter circle?

Quarter makes the most sense since then 4 blocks would make one huge round ehh, thingā€¦ pillar, etc.

3 Likes

Do you just stumble over them? Or is there more gameplay around finding them?

1 Like

I think a system to be implemented that gives you a sense of chasing things. So that you are constantly trying to do something. Iā€™ve referred to it before, but the mastery system in Trove is a perfect example.

I feel that this is the only thing letting the game down currently, there being so much content and not enough actual content.

Give us something to want to achieve other than just leveling up.

4 Likes

I think I would like another profession in the mix. A tailor that can make anything from clothes to armour and some might not like hearing this there would be the need to repair them as all thing get warn down when used.

This would bring together the need for farming and the ability for hunters and gatherers to be more efficiency. I guess somewhere forging also will have to creep in there because it is a part of boundless.

10 Likes