What planets are the new players landing on?

I have had a quick nip around handing out some free meat pies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe you just should wait that 3 w if they even get to that point where they put fuel in lol

Over 50 on Niia Zed Ka. Not seen that many there since the game launched on PS4. Hopefully we’ll retain a significant amount of these players.

1 Like

Thats amazing!

I noticed lasaina has quite few people.

1 Like

Many don’t know what to do. There is nothing where they are told what to do about finding a place to not put a beacon near someone’s base. You can explain the rules to them and ask them nicely to please move elsewhere close by and offer to help them to find a place.

1 Like

I forget the two hour limit on firepits a lot myself =)

I’ve given out so many copper tools, grapples and bows I might actually have to go and mine it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My new neighbors, I gave each an iron shovel, hammer, axe and slingbow, a gold grapple, four yam soups and a mailbox.

I hand out mailboxes like they are candy.

3 Likes

Right i will unless they leave me a msg

Yeah, I’ve noticed Lasaina has been much more populated than usual as well.

Indeed, there was around 40 players on Lasaina last night (Aus time)… was busy running around giving some new players tools and food. Hope a few of them decide to stick around after the free weekend!

2 Likes

Yeah I should really go and do the same, show em what the Boundless community is all about! :wink: It’s fun to have more people running about, hopefully a good chunk decide to stay. :+1:

2 Likes

That is what I have been doing, running around some of the different planets, saying hi, giving out some tools and slinbows and telling them welcome to Boundless. Just want to say hi to the new players. Many have mentioned the grinding and I go yeah, I break it up with doing some hunting, gathering, exploring other planets and some have went, that sounds good, will try that.
A few were rude, one guy ran off, when I followed, thinking he didn’t realize I was saying hi to him and he took off again, said that I just wanted to welcome him to Boundless and then went to look for another player. I doubt they will all stay, but I think we will get a nice amount.

We have new blood onTrior! So happy to see new people. I helped get them a portal so they can get to town… gave a stack of iron hammers and helped get a beacon fueled. :blush:

So fun to see new players!

Alder has a lot of people on was just me most of the time.