What turns you off Boundless sideways discussion #396

It’s nice if people do that but it is one of the only ways for newb players like me to do it

Also there is not enough planets with a good amount of gold and gems it’d be nice for that

Not trying to argue with you but you just need an atlas and the material then mine down to a spot to get what you need. Your more likely to get more stuff not using a public mine.

4 Likes

There are a ton of sovereigns with massive amounts of gold and gems.

Not for me I’m pretty new and have a experienced friend but stuff that is used in a lot of things is way to rare

And I do not mind grindin

Can you give an example of what you consider rare?

Gem and silver/gold especially gold there isn’t a lot of planets with high % I’ve seen good silver % but never gold

Respectfully, I disagree. You can make 8-9k easy by whacking plants with an axe and selling beans. Or joining a public group hunt and selling the oortstone. (Like the hunt starting in 10 minutes on Valhalla - Every Fri/Sat at 9pm EST).

Then buy yourself a hammer and go to Fantasia. Dig down to level 15 and there is so much silver and gold you will go blind from all the shiny metals.

Is it fun to harvest beans - No, not really. And hunts can get boring sometimes, too, sure. But if you’re willing to invest some time, it’s not difficult.

5 Likes

Well I’m sorry but I can’t I don’t have popular enough mall for selling consistently if it weren’t for my friend I’d still be level 25

If you got good tips plz give me to me but still it need to have higher % for common stuff in recipes that are really nesery

You don’t need your own store to sell things. YOu can visit other people’s shop and sell to their request baskets.

I won’t belabor this point since it’s off topic. But if you’re willing to put in time you can make money. If you’re having trouble getting started I’m happy to buy you a hammer and take you to fantasia to check it out. You can PM me in game anytime.

4 Likes

Like gems like ruby anything other than diamonds are super hard to get

Ooohi got hammers thanks so my friend but it’s just hard for me to do it

Also the stuff I can get does not sell

Go get you some gold, appears to be least rare items in the universe.

Anyways I’m out of this topic before a mod says this isn’t a thread for debating people’s comments.

Word of advice just go get the resources and sell them to baskets. I farmed enough inky leaves to make 170k yesturday and only used 1 titanium axe (unforged) which cost 700c.

:v:

3 Likes

Still don’t got the capability nope the time nor patience to mine for five hrs for 5 refined gems

Also it the % that matters

I’m just saying it need to be upd but I’m not one to not take advice so if u got some great advice lay it on me

How I use to make money surface farming, run fast, cheep axes, hit everything you see, kill a road runner here and there, find someone buying those materials for a high price in buy baskets.

With the right spec you win. Even the guy running gleam universe @Fante is buying glowing mushroom bits for alot. Saltpeter and reactive bits are bought in most forge shops ect.

This is not only instant cash, it’s alot of cash and can be done fast without expensive materials or any real cost other then time. Also I second a ton of beans as a steady flow of cash as everyone needs them for pies.

2 Likes