What turns you off Boundless sideways discussion #396

Man, you guys are all about mega game changers lol. This far into minecraft and they just made a few new biomes.

All I can think of is some more smart texture blocks, maybe a diagonal lattice chisel, and a boat.

Weird thing with this building game, there’s only 5% die hard builder population… So when I hear about pets, NPCs, new enemies, storyline and all that other stuff I get a little nervous.

When someone wants to make an adventure map, you build it from scratch, make your own story, maze, add lore, and continuous add to it. On this game I’ve only seen 3 people even try. I still don’t know anything about steve to be honest.

Anyways, I’ll watch and read this thread more as time goes on, but it would be nice to see a few realistic ideas that don’t involve a whole new version of the game. I know there is a lot of good ideas I read up there but some are like overhaul the game or make boundless 2 lol.

3 Likes

Decorative Bricks…
Destructive blocks (when placed in beacon other people can still break them, used in dungeons, festivals,mazes…ect.

Haha just released this is “what’s turns you off boundless” not “my boundless wishlist” :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha! Grr - I hate those decorative bricks! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The problem with redstone is, it made minecraft constantly crash, even doing a redstone limit on plots, if 40 people make machines that are constantly doing commands on a planet, you would lag out/not be able to enter or exit via portals, crash the planet, and still need a massive version update. Tho I understand where you are coming from with this, in minecraft we would tell at each other to turn off machines because it would make another machine not function, and they still have that problem a decade later.

Limited NPC would be cool as long as it was a stationary guy like in the sanctum with a limited interactive text.

2 Likes

Buttttttttt I NEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD MY STICKY PISTONS AND SWITCHES

@Doc
@Doc
@Doc
@Doc

4 Likes

Your a sticky piston!

5 Likes

No you don’t.

NOTE: Please use this universal answer anytime you start a sentence like that or substantially similar.

1 Like

I just want a :cookie: speed Food

1 Like

Lol but but but

We really could use them. Think of how much better our builds could be

2 Likes

It the power coils so hard to get also the gems are so hard to get same with gold and silver a little to rare on most planets

The amount of ingredients it takes to make centraforge ingredients. Like oh my gosh its too huge and if you don’t get the boons u need u gtta use resin and start over

1 Like

Just go to the planet “Fantasia” and dig down pretty much anywhere. That planet has silver and gold for days. 30 minutes and I had three stacks of metals. It’s off of TNT Houchus (I think - maybe Kol Huroo).

For Diamonds check out @bucfanpaka planet Hyrule, it’s part of the Pakaverse. Accessible through Paka’s palace on Alcyon (?). You get get 400+ in an hour.

In either case - an investment of 8-9k for a good aoe hammer will net you 30k+ in materials.

Edit: then just sell ores and buy coils. You can do both at “Park” which has direct access from TNT mega hub.

6 Likes

If you don’t know, AoE tools are a thing, and buying an AoE hammer and going to a gem or metal hotspot is very lucrative.

I agree with your feedback, though. Forging is hard to get into, and not something most players enjoy, so requiring it to progress much into the gems tier is frustrating. Not much of a problem on the MMO side, since you can buy forged stuff, but on the single-player side, I suspect it will be a stopping point for many people.

You know, many other building games are 1 inventory per world, worlds that saves constantly errors out, corrupts, or just doesn’t work with the new update.

Personally I think giving out your goods and cash is a better way of helping those who are excited to remain, and if you give those items to a true diehard fan who you trust and call a friend, if you return you will most likely get a hook up.

Leaving an economy in limbo doesn’t help the game, your friends, or the community for a game you may wish(probably not)to return to later. If I was to ever leave, many people would get a hook up, and a way to reach me for the next game.

1 Like

Ha you funny lol :rofl:

1 Like

I’m gonna sound like an old guy here when say “back in the day a coil cost was above 15,000c each.” 1 world per gem, and they were very small %.

Farm something easy, sell it, buy the coils that are all under 1k now.

1 Like

Yes but for those of us with out a steady income that almost impossible also gold super hard silver eeehhh it’s decent but still hard there’s no mine there

Yeah it’s still incredibly expensive for someone like me

Are you saying you don’t mine on a planet unless there’s a public mine built?

1 Like

No not quite