What under construction looks like for large projects in Boundless

Had to attend many hunts to get enough plots for this, anyone else have any under construction images??
Like to see before and after images of large projects.

15 Likes

this is only the beginning… 5 smart stacks of refined meta used already…

6 Likes

Dam! Putting me to shame :smiley:

1 Like

its only the beginning :stuck_out_tongue: yours looks better so far :smiley: props to you. i have no idea where im going from here… lol this build is a winging it build… and my project till 1.0 is released

3 Likes

Yours looks amazing! If you had a moat around your home it would be the icing to the cake.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Fair enough @sam-27 haha, might be waiting a while :stuck_out_tongue: thanks @slyduda, its surrounded by mountains with a port on one side XD Well @Karokendo just put us both to shame. Real nice build there.

3 Likes

i looked in archive but i only understood how to take pics after i build plaza and aquatopia lolz

4 Likes

@Karokendo when I saw the first pics I thought the temple had regenerated :astonished::scream_cat::scream_cat:

6 Likes

Too bad there aren’t any buckets…

1 Like

Just…

Wow

my lvl 50 barely had enough to plot the entire island… glad I’m still getting more plots after 50

The castle walls are starting to look pretty sharp!

9 Likes

good days going out my small shack where plaza is now seeing the new hub activated this was a rare sight a portal back then i go in the portal was up above pixelgate looking good with nice yellow trees i see it for first time meet this guy i never saw @Karokendo think hes still around asked
me if i wanted to join
pixelgate and i said i have allready a shack in therka lolz
trying to find @Heureka who owns the streets
in market …good times :smile:
therka market was pretty abandoned when i arrived like something happend lolz
cant wait for reset to do it all over again as a noobie

4 Likes

I must say that I don’t know what happened here and how it will be, but I love to be here right now, I see great work, that players have made and continue to make to create a boundless world:) I came here recently and for me much more unknown, I recently built a portal to my friend and now I can quickly move to the Plaza in shops) I want to contribute to the boundless world, because I see how much you did for him!

3 Likes

Since we’re sharing, Here’s a before and after pic of the up and coming “City of Steam”. Although, so much has been added since the first pick that you can hardly recognize it as the same pic. You want a city built? Just take on @KKBell and @Swede along with some other easy-to-work-with individuals and you’ve got a soon-to-be-open-to-the-public City of your dreams. :grin:

19 Likes

So that’s the themed city you mentioned :wink: Impressive work!

3 Likes

Seeing as I never offered a before and after, here they are…
Before…and afters

6 Likes

looking good i guess the wall gonna pay for it self as everyone gonna wonna check this out :smile:

haha yeah, still want to finish a few things before putting a portal in the plaza :3 (avoid getting greifed)

1 Like

smart move plaza gets lots off footfolks this game has no need to rush things

2 Likes