What up with BUTT

Wondering exactly how BUTT works. I’ve noticed theres some items I’m selling in my shop that don’t show up. I have my beacons set to discoverable but I’m not sure if there’s something else I’m missing maybe?!

Not exactly sure but do know it can take a bit of time before it shows in the list.

1 Like

Yeah as far as I know the planets get scanned periodically. @Mayumichi should know more and can maybe help if something’s wrong :wink:

I’ll give it a kick, especially the new sov detection is still not perfect :frowning:

4 Likes

Some of these items have been there a few months. I’ve recently re moved them to see if it would help but they are still not showing for me

1 Like

Oooo stuff it popping up @Mayumichi haha must be something you did?!

1 Like

Yea I kicked it :smiley: Good to know it worked!

6 Likes

Sometimes all it takes is a good kick in the BUTT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

And remind me why we initially limit the search for a better price in the game to the planet you are on))?it would be much more convenient to see all offers from all planets. and something else)) that at the expense of sovereign planets where the ratio of resources is more favorable. For me, the whole quest is to find a certain sovereign planet …

1 Like

Probably to keep the game servers from catching on fire?

4 Likes

what's up with that

1 Like