What was it like when the game was known as Oort Online (HISTORY ATTEMPT)

omg even better - my memory needs refreshing lol

2 Likes

More Ancient Oort photos :smiley:

another player’s build i liked

another of my crazy house ideas LOL ^^^

again, another players build

This was my Memorial for Lester the Orange Oort at Lapas Capital LOL

thats all the good ones :smiley:

17 Likes

:crazy_face: I think I have actually seen your house back in those days. It could in fact have inspired me to attempt at replicating it. Do you remember the names of the old servers we had available to us?
Thank you for sharing @Jenndragonfly.

3 Likes

@Jenndragonfly
thank you for the screenshots - amazing!! some real beauties there

dont know how about others, but I like the gleam of old a bit more than the current one (its surface and lighting properties as seen on pictures)

3 Likes

@boundmore yes i want the rainbow of colors of the old gleam too!

@endymion thanks and i would have to look at my list of servers and see what they were named it was a lengthy list

2 Likes

no pics of our old project? :smiley:

1 Like

I took a few pictures…but there where at least 2 hd resets meanwhile :disappointed_relieved:
(Those two pictures, had been up the Steam Server, so they still exist)
It’s nice that u ask, it had been super fun meeting you for the first time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sad i didnot know it existed lol found it by specifical looking for what was out there thats like MC but more social and better made in my opinion

indeed it was man, you will always be the first person I meet :smiley:

1 Like

Ok here are the names of the servers that I wrote down back in 2015…I don’t think it is a complete list. Only the ones I had builds and/or friends on :smile:

Lapas - my home world
Ruchs
Yobel
Keuehok
Agabab
Storial
Xewell
Callaw
Lleb
Uliap
Llemde
Tawas
Veedle
Sedatars
Omoson
Ghiss

If anyone knows of any old Oort worlds I missed from the days of Lester the Orange Oortian :lester: Please add them

:peace_symbol::purple_heart::boundless:

9 Likes

Cool, It would be really cool if we could get a special mode that allows us to explore those worlds at the state they were in when they got shutdown.

2 Likes

It’s all coming back now! I remember Omoson too. The place where I tried to build a huge spire ^^’

7 Likes

I remember a place called Ghiss (I think).
The main portal was in the desert and I built a small castle there. Sadly I deleted the old screenshots a while ago.

1 Like

Honestly, that spire is still probably the best build I’ve seen in boundless. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s been awhile since we’ve seen you around. Are you back to the game again?

1 Like

every now and then! I recently got back to explore the portal hubs. I haven’t fully explored all the towns yet, but my favorite places to go to are Aquatopia and Therka Market! It feels so full of life and community. Plus I made a lot of coin selling my stuff. Definitely not kept during the massive multiplying split item glitch a few years ago :sushing_face:.

I’m still trying to catch up to all the changes but so far I’m really loving how this game is progressing over the two years that i was away!

3 Likes

Your creations are awesome! Its also cool to see how the art has evolved.

2 Likes

Well it’s good to see you around again. Hope you grace us with more of your amazing art!

1 Like

This is the youtuber I was watching back when I first got the game:

2 Likes

Sl1pgl8r’s take on the very early Oort Online :smiley:

I really miss the old grappling hooks, you were really like spiderman!

I was also part of a stream that @sHaKeNbAkE did, and we highlighted a bunch of stuff in the old worlds :smiley: (My audio is awful, it was an old headset)

we get pretty silly thru most of it :smile:

3 Likes