When are you not considered a “boundless beginner”?

Okay why does this keep getting changed to off topic I’m talking about boundless

If you want a concrete cutoff, I would say that the time I learned you’re well-established and don’t need help was when you chose to offer someone else help. You casually offered someone 25 refineries, which isn’t expensive, but it shows that you’re well enough established that you’re a helper, not a helpee.

2 Likes

Its still off topic from the game in general my dude

1 Like

4000+ hrs and I’m still learning so im a noob :rofl:.

Maybe being marked off topic because the word noob may be considered derogatory?

1 Like

Idk meh atleast I got enough people to answer so being marked off topic is horrible

You can always declare a topic change war if ya want :joy:

I want to but don’t want to get banned

The topic wars has begun

1 Like

Right? I’m not a noob at tree building, but if I try another style - even just making a meteor I’m like :drooling_face: I have no idea what I’m doing

1 Like

Well it doesn’t appear its a mod changing it so…

I’m talking in general a noob

Lmao that was quick

Better load those rebuttals into your rifle of defending statements

It is a topic about the game so…Insert popcorn gif

1 Like

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17

Redacted :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I agree this is off-topic. There is no way to quantify noobness in in-game terms. There isn’t a number of machines, character level, or anything concrete that can be a line to draw for it.

1 Like

It is still about boundless therefore it counts and as a 12 year old this is my game by that I mean topic wars not boundless

1 Like

It’s just statements on how to define an aspect of conscience by trying to define the term, “Noob

1 Like

giphy

When do you stop being considered a Donkey

That one’s easy, you just have to stop making waffles in the morning, and not to mention liking boulders

2 Likes

Change the title to

“When are you not considered a boundless beginner?”

1 Like