Where are the cosmetics 🎩

I was going to toss on a hat for #nationalhatday and post a game-promoting selfie on social media, but the hats, scarves, and paints that we bought are gone?

Devs, please reconsider leaving these items in-game (if possible). We have so few cosmetics :pensive:

Edit: I found them…yaaay :grin::blush:

What? I am really confused, are you saying that the cosmetics you already spent cubits on, are missing from your character?

I just logged in to take a screenshot & those items are no where to be found. I bought a hat and a scarf with cubits :sleepy:

Edit to add: I will go check again…maybe I missed them…

I hope that is a bug, I would suggest changing the topic Category from „suggestion“ to „support“ if that is indeed the case, so hopefully it gets more attention.

I still have all mine @majorvex might be a bug that got ya? Wearing my spitter scarf right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only hat we’ve gotten was the oortmas hat right. Tho I guess you could say the spiderina is one as well. If we do have another I’m missing it. As I make sure to buy all the seasonal items

should be under outfits i have mine

1 Like

Found them :+1:…whew lol

4 Likes

So you resolved the issue… but I say the question still stands! Where are the cosmetics?

I want a chef hat. And a straw hat for my farmer and a blade of wheat grass in his mouth. I want a tintable visor like the gleambow one (that meshes better with the ‘gladiator’ mask) for my hunter Mandaloortian so none of y’all living beings can see his face. I want to wear a hard hat while I’m building. Oh and a long powdered wig so I can make an emperor of Sorissi. Why don’t you want my money? :weary:

:smirk:

7 Likes

Those are awesome suggestions ! I second this

3 Likes

Agreed! Anything that shows our profession would be awesome! A miners hat especially…

My Fae character is still waiting patiently for her wings too!

5 Likes

I’d love this, would suit a forger too like a mini welding mask!

4 Likes