Where are the devs in game?

Ohh I wanna see! @Leahlemoncakes
Will pay a visit :smiley:

4 Likes

Currently working on it so itā€™s pretty empty but yes please! Always love a visitor :smile:

10 Likes

How can we get there?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll give full directions later today :smile:

8 Likes

Yes please will come visit then too. I love the fact the devs play their own game and join the community yet I have only seen James and Sam so far lol :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve yet to see a wild dev, they are like unicorns I hear. The search continuesā€¦

6 Likes

I have seen James 5-6 times but never anyone else.

4 Likes

Ive seen several devs when doing hunts. You see them fly and stuff while we run around xd

3 Likes

Oh I tell a lie, i was on a Jacey hunt with James once :slight_smile: meteors were falling left right and centre haha

6 Likes

Oh yes I remember that oneā€¦ the chaos and the carnage was glorious to behold.

3 Likes

No. He does have that mailbox in finata. I only know this because he aligned it to Reapers a little while back. Iā€™ve never seen any of the devs builds in game.

1 Like

You all ever see that thing in the sky that looks like a moonā€¦

thats where the devs live in game as they watch over the universe

4 Likes

I always recognize devs in-game because their cheese is purple instead of orange.

So to get to my build on Dzassak;

1)Go to the TNT Mega Hub
2) Go to the Dzassak Portal, This will lead to the RTG hub on Dzassak
3) Go through the Hallownest portal and admire @Ocfosā€™ epic farm.
4) Once finished admiring turn right and keep going until you see the pink glowing build in the distance.

Hereā€™s the coordinates just in case :smile:

Itā€™s still a big WIP but feel free to pop by and say hi!

17 Likes

Thank you for posting this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is the coolest thing to know that you guys :star_struck: are playing the game too. I love catching a glimpse of yall running around, doing stuff, building, hunting. :+1:

2 Likes

When Iā€™m playing I donā€™t use my admin dev account.

Maybe Iā€™m already your neightbor?

20 Likes

So youā€™re the jerk who plotted beside me. GRIEVING!!! Bahahaha. Jk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

4 Likes

D: I donā€™t have neighbors yet me alone on Houches so who neighbors with James-chan

1 Like

My last attempt of an abode was as Pseudonym said, in the old Therka market which was graciously expanded on. Now I just reside on dev planet with a screen full of weather vfx configs and lighting scrollers.

5 Likes

@Minyi if you ever want a glorified mudhut just let us know. Weā€™ll set you up. :+1:

3 Likes