Where are U!

Hey, am I the only one that noticed that no one (and I mean NO ONE) is ever on?

People are on. The problem is that the world’s are so fast and so numerous that its hard to find someone. Also people here come from all over the world so they go on at different times.

May be worth adding what world you play on into your post and what times you play - there may be others that are on the same servers as you thinking the same thing :wink:

Quite a few others have started settlements on various servers as well, so you could probably join them or create a post to start a settlement yourself - I’m sure others will want to join in!

Maybe this can help you. This is one of the Problems from EA. people buy and forget the game till it’s finished :frowning: to be totally honest, i stoped active building too because there will be a server wipe and everything you build will be lost …

1 Like

i stoped because the same like heurazio. i still build from time to time a small building, but no bigger projects.

to show the new member on which server they can find player i have make the survey, which has heurazio already mentioned above.

but here again the link On what server are you active?

Come to lapas we have a bunch of players working on a settlement and theres almost always at least one other person on :slight_smile:

Go go lapas i made a settlement there it is very active just follow the big arrow

1 Like