Where are you from?

We did win the Six Nations this year :laughing: but we don’t talk about Japan…

1 Like

Yeah best forgotten, for both of us. Altho we did make the all blacks look average.

1 Like

:joy: Spoken like a true American :canada:

4 Likes

@Ovis :rofl: :rofl: Yeah there was ozzy and Irish in there, god knows why? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Moved the discussion to here as to not clog up the thread :blush:.

I can’t be too much of a bad influence with derailing threads further… :laughing:

4 Likes

Hahahaha. It’s a dumb and dumber reference if you didn’t pick up on that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: NORTHERN AMERICA!! :canada::canada::canada::wave::skull::beers:

4 Likes

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all our US players and everyone else that celebrates it!

2 Likes

That’s the thing with Boundless… I just find myself more and more addicted, adding more things to do! :smile: This community is always going to have a special place in my heart. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got it! That’s my favourite film :heart_eyes: “good morning and good evening and goodnight” :canada:

2 Likes

Of course :rofl::rofl: and I love that movie. In my defence I am pretty stoned right now. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah Truman show! Another great Jim Carrey movie. Us Canadians are hilarious Btw. At least we think so.

3 Likes

That’s is true, you do think so :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Cue the boos…LONDON
But not a cockney :grin:

3 Likes

No boos, i got fam in london :slight_smile:

Booooo. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just about got enough to start a Yorkshire guild xD

4 Likes

“T Bloody Guild of t Yorkshires”… @bigad9 am i doing well? hahaha

4 Likes

You could call yourselves Plusnet :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: or origin there a Yorkshire internet company haha

2 Likes

Sign me up @bigad9 :laughing: guild o’ Yorkshire sounds bloody brilliant t’me haha

3 Likes