Where best place to own shop?

I was wondering where is best place to own a shop? I use to own shop in Icon mall but now that’s gone so now I’m looking for an other place to run a shop

2 Likes

DK Mall is a good choice. @DKPuncherello

or Gyosha Mall. both have great foot traffic.

There are others as well, I am sure someone will mention them =)

4 Likes

If you have good prices people will come no matter where you are

2 Likes

Your shop could probably still sell things if you’re priced right, even if you build your shop near your main base. The game posts prices to the web now, so people can find out your planet, products, and prices much more easily than they could before :>

2 Likes

Happy to help you find a spot at dkmall if you can’t find one :blush:

Hope you’ll join my little community :blush:

2 Likes

Im a odd bird and go find shops that are not In the malls… I like that aspect better.

I bet every town/city has some kind of Shop…
So just build a base… As long as its connectedsomehow To something People will come

2 Likes

We have a small mall on pheminorum, Tiger Mall. Accessible from TNT.

Half of our shops are sold out every couple of days.

Will do if i dont get a shop

Please, wherever you set up shop, name your beacon directions on how to get there from portal hubs.

This makes it easier to find from the trade website. It sucks jumping in and out of portals hoping the 2000m away turns into something less than 500m away.

3 Likes

Have you heard of Compass Hub :slight_smile: we’re not on all planets yet but hopefully the ones we’re on will help with that

3 Likes

Yup I’m the same now. I haven’t used a mall for my shopping needs in a couple of months. I buy and sell to the townspeople.

1 Like

I second this. I have a shop in DK mall too!

1 Like

Are u on dk

This is me… Every shopping trip. I am sure people think i am a weirdo for it XD

1 Like

compasssssss. <3

2 Likes

Ok i take one if u got i big spot

I’m here now
What’s your in game name? Henry?

Its henry2018 i be on

Thanks so much

1 Like