Where can I sell rocks?

I know of whatshis place on Ultima hub but he doesn’t buy all the rock types. Wanted to sell to a place that buys at 2c per.

We buy most rocks for 2c at 🌍 Worlds Warehouse—Raw Block Shop & Color Reference - but common ones, like from T5/T6 planets (all you get miners!) buy for 1c

Shifty’s shop (Tom foolery / Shifty Mart) in Echelon buys rocks and sells stone / refined. You can find it in the Biitula Consortium PS Shopping Hub

One does not sell rocks but mass craft them into stones and eat a teaching pie to level.

Then make them into refined and possibly decorative if you have the wax and then finally sell it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Have you tried checking this site
I’ll post the link bellow

(https://boundlessskill.com/shops-item-catalog)
Hope this helps

i have the same problem… would be so nice if there was a shop buying all types of rock/stone :rofl:

• up from the underground
  • sell everything in 1 shop
  • back to the underground

but this will stay a dream i guess… i started to masscraft them yesterday… I have to pimp my house anyways :sweat_smile:

I’ve got wood at the Ultima mall buy and sell all wood and rock.

Cuttletrunk Federation buys rocks! It’s located on cephonix merika

I tried, but after the bomb mining nerf T5 rocks are super abundant. I still have a lot of Ign Silk Yellow on my storage from that time, so yes, I think some rocks are better for getting xp from crafting.

1 Like

I tried selling the refined at 5c per. No one bought. I think some are looking for really specific types so that makes it difficult.

It also doesn’t help that they are a biproduct of the fastest form of leveling in the game. I had them up for 1c and they still weren’t going. I just wanted storage room back. :joy:

My shop buys raw rocks of any type and color. 1c each only tho. :slight_smile:

Bliss’ Bling, with portals from Biitula - PS hub upper ring, Pheminorum - Black Light (upstairs to the left) and Beckon - Aquatopia (Shops West section)

Three baskets for rocks that I try to empty and re-budget three or four times a day. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes