Where do you fit in the hierarchy?

most players fondle the 1-20k tier. What level is that. We all gain material over time. But cash on hand , on average I bet is mostly 1-20k for most people.

T1, the most money I’ve ever held at once, was 10k, which 8k of it was spent on Oort Stone to fund my portal to my shop. Next to that, is the 600c I now get from Footfall a day, which gets pumped into my request baskets to fund my shop, so I have 0c on hand at all times.

my gem stack alone is T5 >.< if u go by sale value

The latest hype around forging has created a lucrative trophy hunting market. I can farm 20 assorted trophies an hour and earn an average of 50k selling them to various shops. I have also recently started flipping shops, buying cheap from one shop, and selling high to another shop 10 worlds away. I have about 120k coin on hand right now. Hard to say what my true net worth is since 100% of my income gets invested into my guild. Even my builds go onto another members plots.

3 Likes

I’m tier .0061 exactly. The volume of my wealth comes from the dirt.

1 Like

I think you could add a t6 from 10M onwards, I’ve seen a few of them running around ultima… Same as many above I re-invest most of my coin into baskets then stock - if I were to sell everything I’d get highT4 but running around T2/3 most of the time

1 Like

Layaway FTW

Yeah I was surprised how many 10mil + on hand players we have, and their money is only going to go higher

yea if u only take coin im T3 with all my characters together, but this was about net worth right?

Well if any of you T5’s want to share the wealth I only have 8k :sob:

1 Like

If I sold everything I own, I’d hit Tier 5 easily. Cash on hand? Tier 1.

I’ve never had more than 25k coin. I spend it all on dank Fleshy Leaf to smoke and Adrenal Glands to, um, I dunno, Centraforge into my arm or something.

Seriously, I rarely sell anything from my shops and rarely buy anything. Coin is just not an important part of the game for me.

stradling the t4 line here cuz i spent so much on resources, easily the t5 if i sold everything though, but i like buying things from people and investing back into the community :slight_smile: