Where is everyone

In sanctuary, where you should all be…

6 Likes

im glad there’s people still here on the forums, and i know a lot are just reading and hiding

7 Likes

Seems even that little amount of people that are active enough to respond, are mostly not even really active and on a break or hidden away in their little boundless caves. :tired_face:

7 Likes

Here :raising_hand_man:

5 Likes

Present.

Been playing less and less. image Not as much as I used to.

With the ever repeating Exo’s and the lack of new open colors I have not even been going to them.

Still holding out hope later this year for something to happen. :thinking:

6 Likes

10 Likes

:eyes: ummmm. Yeah.

13 Likes

Hiding in our builds :rofl: tends to be where we are

7 Likes

ruinedshack

ah, that’s where you were
If I knew I would stop to say hello

10 Likes

I seem to live between my new home on Gloviathosa, and my old newbie digs on Sorissi… with the majority of my excursions being on the Pharao’s and Dragon High Tier networks… Exos or collecting colors where I can get them. :slight_smile:

but mostly Glov… cause… still unpacking. ^c^

6 Likes

I am playing again at the moment and have hidden myself on one of the public worlds without a portal connection to my base so no one can find me easily :3

4 Likes

At least he got a home…

6 Likes

or she? :thinking:

anyway, that’s true
I live here:

boundmorecave

6 Likes

Well i got nothing. I’m one of them homeless people that lingering around malls and markets…

I envy your cave :joy:

5 Likes

Sure you can find yourself a cave on in Future somewhere? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Caves are the future!

2 Likes

I remember my first cave. Took up residence and would occasionally peer out and shoot at stuff.

5 Likes

I’m doing a lot of PT and being sore, I finally got the steroid shot (4 years wait!) and am pretty much building up my back muscles to cover for a broken vertebra and rebuilding lost strength all around. i’m moving my mactato to a desk b/c i can finally sit in a chair again :smiley:

6 Likes

So good to hear :grinning:
Get better quick and roam the boundless universe like never before :sunglasses:

4 Likes

yesh! i wanna wanna wanna :smiley:

6 Likes