Where is everyone

It’s so quiet here…where is everyone hiding.

Show yourself like this text that you just clicked on…

:point_down:

15 Likes

Present…but not online :smiley:

5 Likes

holidays and “holidays renovating season” if you know what it means
here the holidays are just time when you have time to renovate your home, house, garden etc :smiley:

6 Likes

just finished my session - shopping and clearing a cave was I.

7 Likes

Your bedroom? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

how did you know? :thinking:

4 Likes

You rang…?

I’ve been playing some more Boundless recently, without updates my motivation comes in waves. But I will ALWAYS come back. When Monumental start development, my motivation will constantly get refreshed with every update.

Unless they ruin the game with pay to win, which is probably the only thing that would stop me playing

8 Likes

Boop! Beep! Boop! :cookie:

8 Likes

I uhhh went back to Beckon. Trior was way crowded. So, I Re-broke ground in my original island([mountain]?).

Started the long process of reclaiming and rebuilding my workshop.

10 Likes

Popping in and out. Worked almost 60 hours this week so been sleeping when i can too.

7 Likes

here still. Days have been a bit disjointed and weird, but still around most days

7 Likes

Stuck at work…My Boundless addiction has me itching for some more updates on planet Kakarot. Dam should of called of work lmao :rofl:

6 Likes

have been slowly dipping toes back into the boundless water (trung water to be exact) but right this moment getting ready for work so gotta go, byeeee.

5 Likes

Hello! I’m far away from home, but finding home in the forums! :grin: :boundless::house_with_garden:

5 Likes

I have ceased to exist.

5 Likes

Working again. I could still play a few hours a day (sometimes do) but not doing or achieving a lot.

Still farming blocks a couple times a week at least. I ran out of coin but a generous offer from HOST set me straight. I can continue to buy tools/farm blocks/ sell nothing for a while longer :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m here :raising_hand_woman:

4 Likes

Working working working

6 Likes

Actively working on prepping my area the few times a week I get to play. Should get to start building next week or weekend.

8 Likes

Ate some of your cookies… burp.

6 Likes